Looks like kyle sessions has done it

n1ckh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Absolutely raging that this kid has done this after all our abuse last time. Then his dad came came on the black ops page defending him. I just gave his dad some abuse to for bringing up such a terrible human being. Merry Christmas

i dont post often, more of a lurker but this c0ckwomble deserves to be banned, if it was a legitimate re enactor then fair enough, but to do this kind of crap for reactions sake is stupid.

as said before there are enough glares at the sport looking for any reason to slate it without having to deal with idiots like this :(

The worst thing about this is the reaction it will get from people *outside* the Airsoft community.

We can all look at this and know that this guy is just an attention seeking little @#$¥#. But no actual harm is done.

As soon as some plonker who hasn't a clue about Airsoft sees this (M.A.G ??), it has the potential to reflect badly on all of us. "OMG! Airsofters are dangerous Nazis who are training to kill is all! Oh noes!"

I've met some genuine WW2 Reenactors years ago, who were as a German Regiment (Panzerfaust - I think). All of them were stand up guys with a genuine passion to do it properly.

I've also seen genuine enthusiasts who played Airsoft in full WW2 kit - US Paratroopers, German Infantry - it looked great and they did it because they loved what they did. The look, the authenticity, the history.

It's just a shame that this guy shows genuine enthusiasts and Airsofters in a bad light

The dude is a cock and should be shot with a ball of his own shit, and his father should be castrated to prevent the chance of (more) siblings. But like a limp dick he is largely harmless as people will forget his antics, just like I forgot about that pimple I had on my arse last Christmas.

• Supporters

He deserves to be gased

Do you actually read the shit you type? 'This bastard dressing up as a nazi.. kill him with toxic gas... Just like the nazis did....'

You come across as the sort of person who bangs on about how any proponent of extemisist islamic/'sharia' law should be buried up their neck in sand and stoned to death or have their heads chopped off; utterly moronic. Far from the only person guilty of this BS posting in this thread either.

• Supporters

Do you actually read the sh*t you type? 'This bastard dressing up as a nazi.. kill him with toxic gas... Just like the nazis did....'

You come across as the sort of person who bangs on about how any proponent of extemisist islamic/'sharia' law should be buried up their neck in sand and stoned to death or have their heads chopped off; utterly moronic. Far from the only person guilty of this BS posting in this thread either.

Do you actually read the shit you type?

Hes a youngster so cut him some slack.

As for everybody else, they have a right to their own opinion whether its right or wrong. Let them get on with it, while you look for the ladder to get off your high horse.

• Head Moderator

He deserves to be gased

Bit harsh. He may be a muppet but it is not the same as grooming and raping young girls like a Rochdale taxi driver or commiting acts of terrorism.

• Supporters

Do you actually read the sh*t you type?

Hes a youngster so cut him some slack.

As for everybody else, they have a right to their own opinion whether its right or wrong. Let them get on with it, while you look for the ladder to get off your high horse.

Not always no, that's why I make typos sometimes. I fully stand behind what I said, being 'a youngster' is no excuse at all for saying crap of that level of painful ridiculousness. How's it going to look to outsiders who come on here and read members saying that other players should be actually murdered for dressing a certain way?

Berating my opinion that others are in the wrong while telling me that everyone has a right to their opinion makes zero sense. Don't call me out for supposed hypocrisy then display it yourself.

• Supporters

Not always no, that's why I make typos sometimes. I fully stand behind what I said, being 'a youngster' is no excuse at all for saying crap of that level of painful ridiculousness. How's it going to look to outsiders who come on here and read members saying that other players should be actually murdered for dressing a certain way?

Berating my opinion that others are in the wrong while telling me that everyone has a right to their opinion makes zero sense. Don't call me out for supposed hypocrisy then display it yourself.

I didn't call you out for hypocrisy I called you out for berating someone else for their opinion.

You have a right to your opinion and a right to disagree with others. What you dont have a right to do is be so hostile and refer to others as moronic or their opinions as bullsh*t.

I agree with your sentiments to a point but it could of been said in a less judgemental and confrontational way.

If your going to act hostile dont be surprised when someone throws it back at you.

Nothing more needs saying about this delusional young man it was all said before and wearing a nazi uniform is the least of his crimes.

The funny thing is that he clearly does it to provoke a reaction; be it positive or negative attention he probably doesn't care.

Guess what...we've all reacted to it. So, in his eyes, he's done a great thing. Got loads of attention and talk about him.

The most productive thing to do is, if we see him or people like him in the field, just ignore them.

Take the shot, let him walk off and treat him like anyone else who plays.

Soon he'll get bored of these antics and stop being a little beacon for it all.

Or he'll go too far and get banned from a few sites (be it forums or actual sites). As long as his "too far" doesn't endanger anyone - nothing to loose.

• Supporters

I didn't call you out for hypocrisy I called you out for berating someone else for theirs.

You have a right to your opinion and a right to disagree with others. What you dont have a right to do is be so hostile and refer to others as moronic or their opinions as bullsh*t.

I agree with your sentiments to a point but it could of been said in a less judgemental and confrontational way.

If your going to act hostile dont be surprised when someone throws it back at you.

You see how that just goes round in a never ending loop surely? I fully value everyone's right to hold their opinions, but saying people need to be murdered for their clothing? That for me personally is the point I actually start saying something about it; I ignore a lot of other stuff on a daily basis as I'm sure you do as well, that's just my line in the sand. The level to which I go very much depends on how absurd their statement was, my belief in the case of this thread is that a lot of people have been really insanely stupid in their comments about the things that should apparently be done to this lad just for his clothing. Said clothing may offend some people who've generally got nothing else that really matters to worry about, but obviously we're all well aware that the colour and cut of someone's jacket cannot cause physical harm to another living creature. I'm also quite certain I do have a right to call people moronic if I so choose within the law of this country, whether I do on this forum is a matter for the moderators, not you. What I in fact should have done technically is reported the content I found objectionable so it can be removed and the absurd implications found here be suitably gotten rid of for the benefit of all airsofters, same as you should have done with regards my post if you feel that strongly about it that you need to get judgemental and confrontational with me, but neither of us did and thus here we are.

I'm not at all surprised about the response I can assure you, I was very much in expectation of it. But I still went ahead and said it with that expectation and awareness in mind because I really, really think people need to stop saying that this guy should be hurt or killed just because of his apparel. I chose to voice that opinion very strongly to say the least, because I deemed it suitable to do so given the things people have been saying in here. If you disagree that's alright, but my stance remains and shall continue to do so.

I told him I have grounds to report him to the police for inciting racial hatred. He's gone quiet now and so has his dad.

That signal he was doing with his hand is offensive and incites racial hatred I've spoken to 2 people who work in the law proffession. I won't actually report him though as I can't be arsed.

That signal he was doing with his hand is offensive and incites racial hatred I've spoken to 2 people who work in the law proffession. I won't actually report him though as I can't be arsed.

I can assure u that they are wrong. Whilst technically what he's has done could be you would never get an officer to arrest him for it. The legality of such a charge is to complex, freedom of spearheaded, religion etc. It's a ipcc case waiting to happen.

Also what has he said that has incited racial hatred?

It's a complicated issue. I'd rather just stick my boot up his ass at 100 mph. Thankfully the site he goes to won't allow him to wear it anymore and another local site has banned him completely.

I can assure u that they are wrong. Whilst technically what he's has done could be you would never get an officer to arrest him for it. The legality of such a charge is to complex, freedom of spearheaded, religion etc. It's a ipcc case waiting to happen.

Also what has he said that has incited racial hatred?

You never saw his blog posts?

You never saw his blog posts?

No, but freedom of speech/expression is a wide covering law. And if less than 50% off people arrested on terrorism charges get convicted what do u think the likely hood of getting your charge to stick is? Cps wouldn't take it on

If you feel that strongly I would suggest you ignor it. And don't post 'I wana kill me' or send his dad abusive messages as he is like a child bein naughty for so attention.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.