Tac sac! New RIS foregrip made in USA!

StalkerPMC
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

No way am I holding their gun, definitely not the mutts nuts.

I was the model for this, those are the actual size of my plums. True story. Bro.

• Supporters

I'd seen this floating around instagram and facebook, never seen the actual retail site before though, that's pretty awesome.

I am very sorely tempted. You'd rock up to a game, pull it out your gun bag and initially nobody would notice (people in general aren't that observant). But give it a little while and at some point or another when you're stood around during the safety brief, someone's going to notice the sac hanging from your handguard, point it out and at which point absolutely everyone in the place is guaranteed to look. Taking it around different sites and taking scores of how many people touch it would be great fun. Definitely a nice addition to one's skirmish day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 26/12/2015 at 5:48 PM, CKinnerley said:

I'd seen this floating around instagram and facebook, never seen the actual retail site before though, that's pretty awesome.

I am very sorely tempted. You'd rock up to a game, pull it out your gun bag and initially nobody would notice (people in general aren't that observant). But give it a little while and at some point or another when you're stood around during the safety brief, someone's going to notice the sac hanging from your handguard, point it out and at which point absolutely everyone in the place is guaranteed to look. Taking it around different sites and taking scores of how many people touch it would be great fun. Definitely a nice addition to one's skirmish day.

Until you get a jobsworth Marshall you bans you from the site

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, AshOnSnow said:

That's going really far.  People wear 'offensive' patches alllll the time that say things much worse than the sight of a fake pair of balls.

3 hours ago, AshOnSnow said:

The Mall would likely include you in a special "touch the VIPs Balls" game... :)

They had a similar type of the tac sac grips at Defcon airsoft XD Not sure how long they have had it and whether it's on sale and such. But it's there lol
One of the staff posted it on his Instagram link here 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2018 at 8:57 AM, L3wisD said:

I wanna get one but paint it to look real. :wub:

Purple and shriveled?

Archived