Advice on decent AEG?

joe298
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have £100 - £120 max to spend what gun should i get??? HELP

if you want a good gun you might need to stretch your budget to £200(ish), if there are any local airsoft stores near you it's best to go to them as you can get a feel for the gun etc... if there isn't a local shop a good place to go is www.airsoftworld.net

hope this helped, Albert

but it will take me ages to save that up and i dont think i will be allowed to spend that much cus i dont take airsofting that seriosly i just want something to pwn my mates with and i want it soon!!!!

http://www.taiwangun.com/electric_air_soft...cm_028-172.html

Polish airsoft shop, ship to UK, accept paypal, do not 2 tone guns though, so you need to be UKARA/valid skirmisher defence. shipping is reasonable, communication is good. They also test the guns pre posting, so you have a fps report, and will downgrade springs for you as well if you ask.

I have ordered from this site, looks very legit, paypal ordered, also they speak great English. Thank you guys for all of the reccomendations :)

• Supporters

Might not be pertinent anymore, but...

IMO, if you're looking for a first gun, go for an AK. Any variant will do as long as it's made by SRC, JG, CYMA or better.

Second hand, most AKs will run fine, no matter the level of abuse. They've got tons of customisation options, are one of the easier AEGs to learn to fix, and are generally awesome (600 rounds in a normal hi-cap, yes please).

There's a reason most places use AKs for their rentals...

:D

Archived