Advice on decent AEG?

joe298
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have been looking for a pretty decent AEG for a while, but I can't find one in the UK, or an American site that delivers to the UK. Here are my specifications:

Around 280-320 fps.

No particular size.

Pretty reliable.

Clear or Fake/Real Wood.

Would like it if it wasn't metal.

I have £100 pounds to spend, maybe I coulld push it another 10 quid.

If i get any replies on this, I would be very grateful. Also if you own the gun yourself would be a real bonus. Please don't post anything other than reccomendations for me please :)

Also some comments:

I have been looking for a CYMA CM028 in the UK for a long time. It seemed to exceed my expectations except I couldn't get it in the UK. So if you could post a link to a site which has this gun or a close variant AND delivers to the UK, would be amazing!

Happy hunting, Joe :)

i saw the other day that the combat south shop had ACM g36c for £130 came with a high cap mag battery and charger about the best you could get for that kind of money im pretty sure action hobbies had some nice cheap guns aswell

im looking for a decent AEG as well. what i found is that you cannot get one for that price, you will only be able to get a plinker. you really should consider either buying second hand, or saving some more money

action hobies has a nice AK47 with a metal body which i have seen some good reviews of. its also the gun im planning on buying:

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/G-G-AK47-Bl...al_ATMTR.aspx?0

http://www.taiwangun.com/electric_air_soft...cm_028-172.html

Polish airsoft shop, ship to UK, accept paypal, do not 2 tone guns though, so you need to be UKARA/valid skirmisher defence. shipping is reasonable, communication is good. They also test the guns pre posting, so you have a fps report, and will downgrade springs for you as well if you ask.

• AF-UK Founding Member
I have £100 max to spend i either want a sniper or aeg what is the best i could get preferably two tone

Honestly same goes for you, if you just wait and increase your budget to £150 you'll be glad you did.

I have £100 max to spend i either want a sniper or aeg what is the best i could get preferably two tone

if this is your first propper gun DO NOT BUY A SNIPER!!!!! :lol: You won't get a decent sniper in that price range and a newer player should never start with a sniper. I agree with Devastator, if you could just ave up to £150 you will get a lot more for your money. If you can't my advice would be to wait and save up and rent instead until you have enough money. If you really want a gun now don't get a sniper get and AEG. What sort of guns do you like and I will look for some in that price range? Im also asuming you don't have UKARA? ;)

no i dont have ukara but i think i could prob spend up to 130 and i lyk ump 45 , mp5, m16 those sort of weapons like assault rifles or sub machine guns

fair enough mate. How old are you? Do you know the rules about UKARA and all that stuff? :)

I found a few guns for you as well:

MP5 - slightly over your price range but its hard to find some

I found an m4 for £100 on your budget but its faulty and probably wouldn't last long + its not two tone :mellow:

I found another M4 which would probably be much better but its out of your budget Red 1 airsoft will also order in and paint any gun two tone for free if you ask (send them an email).

I very much doubt you will find an ump 45 for your price range.

Hope this helped anyway! ;)

http://www.taiwangun.com/electric_air_soft...cm_028-172.html

Polish airsoft shop, ship to UK, accept paypal, do not 2 tone guns though, so you need to be UKARA/valid skirmisher defence. shipping is reasonable, communication is good. They also test the guns pre posting, so you have a fps report, and will downgrade springs for you as well if you ask.

have you brought guns from these before if so what are they like ie build quility, internals etc and with regards to shipping do customs contact you or visa versa?

Guns are fine, they are mostly cyma, SRC, Cybergun (JG), all brand new. Shipping is about £18, no customs charges as they are in the EU. I got them to stick my UKARA number on the packaging and it came straight to me in about a week to ten days

I asked them to do a spring downgrade, which they did at the cost of the replacement spring (about £8), took the chrono shots and sent it all off to me including the original spring.

check www.novatcombat.com they have some JG guns in stock, Red 1 airsoft can get them in for you aswell though, like alex said email them

is it worth the money and are there any problems with it?

is novat airsoft a good sight?

would the ak47 krinkov be any good of jusbbguns £100

ok thanks but is that ak any good?

Archived