Underage buyer of RIF's

Del Monty

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Just a heads up guys ..

There is a kid on Facebook going round trying to buy guns and kit. On closer inspection he has been reportedly banned from several sites for violent behavior ..

I just wanted to post this to keep people warned so we can keep this troublesome individual away from the sport.

11012909_10205152666438215_1215540293721

• Supporters

Little $hit big man, may one day grow up if he makes it through puberty alive

funny as f*ck it the car was full of young drivers who wanted to smash the $hit out of him

I think I saw a fortnight ago some warning posts on a couple of FB groups but paid little attention tbh

"Just a kid" excuse only goes so far especially if you continue to disregard law/safety/respect of others

often wonder what his parents must think but probably unaware I'd like to think

I would like to think the kid has serious issues.....

Or he f*ckin' will have if he continues to pi$$ into the wind !!!

I saw him get roasted on UKAC last week before he got banned. I'm surprised he actually has a site to play at if he's 12. He comes across as a spoilt brat on Facebook. Hopefully, the police knocked some sense into him

Another case of shitty parenting. I have a 13 year old son and he has been taught (by me) to treat his BB gun as if it were the real thing. That way when I feel he's old enough he can come shooting with me for real.

There a lot of uncontrolled children on face book. Let's Just hope he's bullied in school. But u can be sure that as soon as he starts drinking and goo out he will soon be put in his place.

• Supporters

Another case of sh*tty parenting. I have a 13 year old son and he has been taught (by me) to treat his BB gun as if it were the real thing. That way when I feel he's old enough he can come shooting with me for real.

There a lot of uncontrolled children on face book. Let's Just hope he's bullied in school. But u can be sure that as soon as he starts drinking and goo out he will soon be put in his place.

It's the same as the kids screaming stuff on Xbox live etc. Always think where are their parents as they should be bursting in the room half way through their tirade and slapping them so hard across the back of the head that their headset falls off.

• Supporters

It's the same as the kids screaming stuff on Xbox live etc. Always think where are their parents as they should be bursting in the room half way through their tirade and slapping them so hard across the back of the head that their headset falls off.

Reason not to console game no. 241.

• Supporters

Alas some of them online kids are in fact adults

Late Friday / Saturday nights after pubs closed was worse

The amount of really really abusive ar$eholes calling everybody paki peado call you next Tuesday's etc...

Think people should have to take a maturity test or something before being allowed to go online

(Not sure if I'd pass first time though)

Reason not to console game no. 241.

I dunno man, I've seen quite a few particularly shitty Russian gamers on PC- I've been TK'ed in games because I had an EU server tag

I dunno man, I've seen quite a few particularly sh*tty Russian gamers on PC- I've been TK'ed in games because I had an EU server tag

Ha, i watched a Russian shoot a fellow team mate on war thunder for being in an American tank. Every community has a few dick heads. Unless you're on league of legends... where everyone is a dickhead.

• Supporters

Never said it was a reason to PC game, just not that console peasantry ;)

Are you calling me a peasant?

I prefer my console to my pc for gaming.

More chavs and more kids maybe but no spotty fat little ginger nerds arguing about whose got the best gpu,ram,motherboard or whatever. Pc gamers have just as many issues as console gamers. Probably more to be honest.

At the end of the day both systems have mute and block features for a reason.

No platform is better than the other just different.

Never said it was a reason to PC game, just not that console peasantry ;)

Just play insurgency and naff everything else off, always in for a good game!

except insurgancy blows and messes with other games ;-)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.