2016 Project Plans?

Koga

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Oh to actually pick 1 thing and stick to it...

Literally just yesterday had to send my ICS Garand back to Pro Airsoft Supplies, so I'll have that money again shortly to put in to another gun. Coincidentally the Krytac LVOA is imminently upon us, costs a very similar amont and I already have a new stock for it on the way. So probably go ahead with that purchase then work on swapping the pistol grip, trigger, trigger guard and mag catch over to replicate the real thing as closely as possible.

I've sent my 10.5" KWA LM4 off to a man who's a whizz at GBBr stuff and machine work, so now that the 14.5" gun is finally 100% done (after 3 years) that project can get under way. Lower, outer barrel and bolt carrier are going on crash diets, get the lower engraved, re-thread the upper, get a BAD modified to fit (along with the bolt catch paddle), then have the handguard, upper and lower done in cerakote and the trigger re-worked. Then actually put it all back together with the RS forend, grip and stock and decide on a muzzle device. Oh and it'll need a new optic that can handle the recoil i.e. not an airsoft one.

All my 4 of my belt rigs need updating and replacing which is a pain and FirstSpear have announced they're doing stuff in grey now, so I can finally get a grey PC that tick the right boxes without trying to get a custom sew shop to try and actually understand what I want via e-mails.

Mostly however I've decided my personal 'project' will be my camo collection in 2016. In the past I've wasted too much buying guns I liked the look of but ended up not being what I wanted at all, but the plan over the next 12 months is to try and get hold of as much in the way of fancy and less-often-seen camo clothing as I can to build on what I have. Already found some decent bits which are on their way including some Russian made SS Partizan in the crye style (production run in Feb), a few bits of long discontinued and rare old crye bits, some US army prototypes and a few other bits. Definitely looking forward to it.

• Supporters

Already found some decent bits which are on their way including some Russian made SS Partizan in the crye style (production run in Feb)

Is that from Giena Tactics, Chris? I was thinking of having a UBACS made by them in what they call SS Summer, also known as Partizan, SS Partizan, by BARS as Frogskin, but originally SS Leto. In fact since i didn't take them up on their first quote they have sent me a 20% discount offer (not a code so i can't pass it on unfortunately), but from the sounds of it, it may be a site wide xmas thing anyway.

Buy less and use the stuff I got

Get off my ar$e more and get out there more often than 2015

This is very relatable :|

I'm wanting to start a Tippmann build because I don't like AEGs, but already have enough guns when I hardly play enough airsoft anyway.

Also a PenCott GreenZone loadout.

Ah christ where to begin.

1 - lose weight! Become a smaller target and take less hits

2 - get my f@#$ing m4 working properly, and eradicate once and for all this elusive issue that puts bb's in but not out.

3 - get my m&p shooting straighter

4 - invest in the odd bit of gear to build my crazy mad max/terrorist for zoro xm

Not too much.......

Try and find the time to finish my Sig if I can be arsed.

Maybe take a break for most of the year.

Get ya feckin arm sorted! Then at the next game i come across you i want it to be said i beat you on fair terms haha

• Supporters

Get ya feckin arm sorted! Then at the next game i come across you i want it to be said i beat you on fair terms haha

Will know on Saturday how much my arms going to affect playing.

If its ok I will tie one arm behind my back and wear a ball a chain on my leg to give you a fighting chance in February.

• Head Moderator

I misread that as a chain on your balls! Would hear you jingling

• Head Moderator

Deebo, he would just hit you with his sarcasm :)

I misread that as a chain on your balls! Would hear you jingling

Your mind is in the gutter! But if thats how you feel i think someone posted up a really nice fore grip you might like....;-)

Finish my house so i can play more.

Please finish your house so we can play more!! Lol

• Head Moderator

Well sir, if you fancy a wager, shall we say a Guinea, that Deebo will be hit more often than Shortman?

Definately a given, im twice his size, its like walking cover for him haha

I have a 70fps springer pistol. I have had it since i was about 10. Still works, and has a the same range and power of a mcdonalds straw cover.

I wager a friendly 5 pound that i can get you with it, at least once, before the end of the night.

My 2016 project list turned into a "Might as well financially ruin myself at the end of 2015", built my P* DMR and just ordered a new VSR which is going to have the full EdGi upgrade kit (Also ordered).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.