new British army kit

d-cross
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I like it, but even once this becomes commercially avaliable, I think I'll stick to my DPMs. (Or if it becomes avaliable - I know that ATM, the MOD doesn't want this to be released. Also, I've heard they have plans to scrap it after Afghanistan is over)

Having seen three of the other prototype camo patterns designed for Afghanistan, I like this (one of them pretty much looked like pink Crye Multicam)

you can get some of the uniform on ebay by the way im not too sure about it. i heard about the multicam with the pink but i thought it'd be a bit multicamp HAHA see what i done there hahaha

you can get some of the uniform on ebay by the way im not too sure about it. i heard about the multicam with the pink but i thought it'd be a bit multicamp HAHA see what i done there hahaha

That's weak

It does look nice; the Government are hoping to have all active Servicemen and Women issued with MTP's by the end of this year, I'm guessing that a fair amount will find it's way online at some point.

The last I heard, though, was that they were not going to release for general sale, which is a shame.

But hey, there's always "Camogrom" as a decent replacement if it doesn't.

Archived