Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ACU

KJW Glock32C (SOLD)

11 posts in this topic

Make: KJW

Gun/Model: Glock 32C

Accessories: 3 Mags Beamshot BS8200S tri-dot laser sight (Looks like the one off predator)

Condition: Used but internals are working perfectly

FPS: Unknown (300 ish)

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Yes but only the laser sight/NO/NO

Price/Payment: £150 (Paypal only)

Pictures: At bottom of post

This is a lightly used KJW glock 32C. It has been used in 2 skirmishes and has had a maximum of 300 rounds through it. The gun has been cleaned and re-lubricated after every use. It has a small amount of damage to the railed part of the frame after a front kit was attached to it (See pictures). The chamber has also been sanded down to a silver finish. This gun comes with 3 KJW glock 23 size magazines which are always stored with a small amount of gas in them. None of them have ever leaked or vented however the gun has not been used on really cold days. This gun also comes with a Beamshot BS8200S laser sight. This sight emits 3 laser dots at the same time in a triangle pattern. It was bought new approximately 6 months ago. It has a small amount of damage to one of the adjustment screws (see pictures) but otherwise is in perfect working order.

In terms of price the gun and 3 magazines were bought new for £130 and the laser sight was bought new for £85. I am asking for £150 including paypal fees and postage costs. Postage will be by first class mail the next working day after the sale is made.

I am willing to sell the laser separately for £70 all in and the gun and mags for £80 all in. I will sell 2 of the mags separately if the whole package has not been sold after 1 week.

post-1251-1295457819_thumb.jpg

post-1251-1295457835_thumb.jpg

post-1251-1295457872_thumb.jpg

post-1251-1295457902_thumb.jpg

How much for JUST the laser?

How much for JUST the laser?

£70 mate. That includes paypal fees and first class postage

Bump Time

Laser sight is now £60 all in, pistol and 3 mags is £70 all in, £10 each for mags.

The laser sight is being posted up on ebay as well so if it sells there then it will be removed from this listing.

PM me for details of the ebay listing

how much is it for the gun and 1 mag and how much for the gun and two of the mags as whichever i can afford i will get

bump

Adding plastic pistol carrying case for an extra £5