2nd AEG?

Callum Lol
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've grown tired of my Classic Army M15A4 and want a change, i need a good, metal, reliable as well as powerful AEG, has anyone out there got any reccomendations?

Price Bracket: £150-£400

No real preference however i do prefer Assult Rifles over Sub machine guns.

I also forgot to mention, GBB rifles are also fine.

Lovely budget you got there! :D We can't really help unless you give us a rough idea of what sort of guns you like as there is such a huge choice

Just any guns you have had in the past that you thought worked a treat for you, also any good GBB rifles.

ask alex, he will say VFC Scar's or the two masadas he has lol which are, acctually good guns so yeah, you might want to talk to alex about the guns he owned, yeah i wrote most of this without even looking at the keyboard!!! yeaaaah lol also the Ares guns are good,

Wait bull pup or normal

• Supporters
i wrote most of this without even looking at the keyboard!!! yeaaaah lol

so did i, i do it eveytime i post B)

:P

check out the WE 416 in TAN on rsov omfg looks amazing and its GBB

ask alex, he will say VFC Scar's or the two masadas he has lol which are, acctually good guns so yeah, you might want to talk to alex about the guns he owned, yeah i wrote most of this without even looking at the keyboard!!! yeaaaah lol also the Ares guns are good,

Wait bull pup or normal

Yes I would definately recomend the VFC SCAR H and so far the Magpul Masada has been good but its still early days. Ive also heard vey good things about the Magpul M4. Alternitively you could get an m4 or another gun you like for £200 and spend the remaining money upgrading it. It will probably be just as good as the guns I mentioned above if you get the right upgrades as a lot of the money you pay for Magpul guns are acctualy for the trademarks. If you want me to send you any links just ask B)

Okay then, specific guns.

M4's, M16's, M60's however varation is nice so go ahead i'm eager to take a look at some nice guns.

Links appriciated ^^

Yes I would definately recomend the VFC SCAR H and so far the Magpul Masada has been good but its still early days. Ive also heard vey good things about the Magpul M4. Alternitively you could get an m4 or another gun you like for £200 and spend the remaining money upgrading it. It will probably be just as good as the guns I mentioned above if you get the right upgrades as a lot of the money you pay for Magpul guns are acctualy for the trademarks. If you want me to send you any links just ask B)

Yes please ^^

Hi

I have a kings arms M4A1 and I would recommend it if you are front line assault kind of role (like myself), the range is also surprisingly good. If you want a change from the m series weapons, how about an AK47 or SCAR-H. Depends on what you want from your AEG...

Hope this helps :)

I know you said metal but I've heard some great reviews about the WE G39 GBB from some of the guys at my site. I've seen it in action and I think it looks amazing too. As I said it's not metal (no G36 is) but it could still be worth a look.

:)

If you wanted something really different you could go for the G&G G2010 (F2000). Ive never seen the gun myself, but AI said it was good in thier review. and barely anyone has has F2000's - Ive only ever seen someone with it once and it wasn't a G&G.

personaly if i had that kind of money i would be in the market for a l85a2/sa80 or a tar 21 both guns you dont see that often which is cool it would be good to brake from the herd of m4's/m16's ;)

Archived