What have you just 3d printed (for airsoft)

sp00n

• 3 weeks later...

Some of my my makings for the airsoft theme.
When You are modeling UK army forces, and living 1500 miles from UK 3d printer became useful thing)
Docter mount for Acog
post-13691-0-17664700-1469084276_thumb.jpg
Back pin for l85a1\a2
post-13691-0-82796100-1469084277_thumb.jpg
Now in progress; mount for ACOG to l85
post-13691-0-50263000-1469084514_thumb.jpg

L119a1 barrel.
post-13691-0-52635900-1469084575_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Is this file "out there"? i cant seem to find it anywhere?

not yet as I'm not happy with the design.

I downloaded this one and printed it off. It's not my model and thanks to the original creator.

TM Breacher with 3D choke

breacher%20choke_zps6aqillee.jpg

breacher%20choke1_zpsqdlcj0n7.jpg

And now for something completely different:

lightsabers_zpsj1ssikr0.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey pal I am loving that dinosaur at the end of the flash hider. Can you do these in different sizes? I have just bought a cm16 wild hog and it has a noise amplifier but would love one of these to over it. Can you inbox me so we could talk more about possibly buying one. Thanks.

• Supporters

been waiting for shapways to deliver my version in metal (on the left, been waiting since the 14th!), quick print i did on the right B)

I don't get it how it works. The nut seems to be glued in and the bottom part doesn't have a nut. So it seems somehow there is a threaded rod that can move up and down but can't turn.

• Supporters

I don't get it how it works. The nut seems to be glued in and the bottom part doesn't have a nut. So it seems somehow there is a threaded rod that can move up and down but can't turn.

It's so I can adjust the AA hop unit in my vsr, without having to eject the mag.

Basically I have turned down a 3mm cap head, so it fits where the original AA hop adjuster bolt sat, but it's going to extend through a hole in the outer barrel then into the above pic's thumb wheel, with a 3mm locking nut on top to secure it all in place. That's the plan any way :D

Said forum member in need here, well chuffed with these! Just hope I don't lose them as fast as the originals!

Definitely recommend Samurai's printing skills!

Reddit Famous

What's that ?

The bit which fits in the back of a M4 stock to hide/hold the nunchuch batteries in place. I seem to have found one on the floor at every single safe zone I have visited :lol:

I went for this design in the end and it works well.

ksg%20rail_zpszrje68op.jpg

ksg%20rail1_zpsaqr7t8q2.jpg

ksg%20black_zpswjmfarrr.jpg

Anyone who wants one can download it free from here (not before tomorrow afternoon due to thingiverse rules). You will need two M3 screws about 15mm long.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1853252

If there is any interest I'll make a 2 and 4 shell version.

oh interesting, i thought they were alot more, are they complicated to program or is it made via CAD software?