Just BB guns - Skirmish site < (lol!)

REMSoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The site is not UKARA registered so the idea behind it is so that non registered players can play without getting moaned at by obeying the law and having a two tone. Although I am past the stage of not being able to buy RIF's it still irritates me that people moan at under 18's for having two tones. TBH I find the kids with two tones co-operate more when orders or tactics are given.

Well if it promotes airsoft so its actually recognisable rather than the "im an airsofter" "whats that then" "oh its like paintball infinitly cooler" then im all for it.

• 1 year later...

we all know the minimum age for buying a airsoft gun is 18 and id must be shown so if they are broardening the audience then they will have hundreds of rental kids... surely this means one of 2 things:

1. youths will want to have access to the same gear adults do in regards to buying guns.

2 . (i know this sounds harsh before you guys hate me for saying as it is our sport we all love.)

if airsoft gets too mainstream and everybody from 10+ can get hold of a gun which there parents will buy them to get them off of call of duty then vcra act and ukara become redundant as foolish kids can get hold of guns more easily and it puts the sport at risk.. im against this but cant see the harm in noob slaughtering if im up that way.

im against this but cant see the harm in noob slaughtering if im up that way.

Unfortunately, this was advertised as U18, two-tones only. Damn...

Archived