gun advice

fin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

And you can get them from Taiwangun (highly recommended)

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/electric-air-soft-guns/sort:price/direction:desc?pr=8&campaign-id=19&red=0

Enjoy!

Having looked on Taiwangun, you can get a CM.040C AK74M and 4 150rnd AK74 midcaps for about £144 including free shipping. Very good deal.

Plus, if you're looking at putting together a modern Russian loadout this particular model would be perfect as it is pretty much identical to what's being used by the Russian military at the moment.

i want to buy a ak for my 2nd airsoft gun and have a budget of £100 - £150 can anyone give me a recommendation?

If you have ukara. Then either as the guys said above go for a cm040 or go to gunfire.pl and get a Forcecore Aks74mn for around £150

Yeah ive got a cyma 48m,

I got it from TWG for about £150? i cant rememeber ages ago...

Externally its great its real steel and wood. the wood to be honest is a bit cheapo...

If you look on another polish site called gunfire.pl

Sometimes they have deals on their E&L AK's... once i saw one going for £175 so if you check them out aswell...

Although if that's your max budget, CYMA all the way. if I was you, I would get the AK74m with the plastic handguard and stock... the only thing that lets mine down is the quality of the wood I bet those modern variants are perfect.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.