Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Players so far

Hef Legend+4

ImTriggerHappy+2

Shortman

i3666

Deebo

Jedi master

Esoterick +4

Alex34 +1

Avionyx

Sacarathe

Sittingduck

22 total

Need a minimum of 25 players to make this happen.

Got until the end of November to get names in or game may have to be cancelled.

3 more needed

Leaving there at midnight and getting back for 7 isn't really feasible for me, being about an hour away.

I'll definitely look to book in for the Sunday but can't make the private game.

I'm the same, but the private game still sounds better - just havin deposit issues. :)

• Supporters

Mall private game.

February 27th 6.30pm until 11.30pm.

Players so far

Hef Legend+4

ImTriggerHappy

Shortman

i3666

Deebo

Jedi master

Esoterick +4

Alex34 +1

Avionyx

Sacarathe

Sittingduck+1

Randymanpipe+1

JohnTee

Proffrink

25 total

Need a minimum of 25 players to make this happen.

Got until the end of November to get names in or game may have to be cancelled.

Going to cap the game at 30 so have removed the players I was going to bring for the moment to see if we can get more forum members there.

5 places left.

If you want to play the private game PM me to confirm soon.

Can players who want both days and to stay in hotel get in touch also.

Hotel fees;

£50 single occupancy

£60 double occupancy

• Moderators

Comon people! The mall is a great site! And nothing better than meeting up and putting faces to names.

I know I know....birthdays both weekends, ones my daughters!....im still hopeful I may get to drive down Sunday if I'm lucky!

The Long haired General has given me clearance to play both days! Nearly hit the floor when she said ok! O_O

If someone gives me a lift from Scotland I'm down for it :ph34r:

Plane tickets are cheap fly down and one of us can pick ya up, ya might get rubbergloved if they see whats in your bags though!

I know I know....birthdays both weekends, ones my daughters!....im still hopeful I may get to drive down Sunday if I'm lucky!

Just come down anyway, best thing about birthdays is they are anual so you can just make it up to her next year and if shes really young she wont even remember you wernt there after a few days :)

Plane tickets are cheap fly down and one of us can pick ya up, ya might get rubbergloved if they see whats in your bags though!

Just come down anyway, best thing about birthdays is they are anual so you can just make it up to her next year and if shes really young she wont even remember you wernt there after a few days :)

U16 travelling on their own to a major city with a couple of rifs, can't see how that'll go wrong ;)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.