Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening All,

Thought we should start a thread for arranging a meet, perhaps getting some regular games in and potentially a team?

I'm personally from East Sussex, been playing for years. Rarely have the chance to skirmish as I can never get the numbers.

The Mall would be the ideal place, alongside anything outdoors just to keep it varied.

Anyone from the area should jump ion this thread, let's get a nice meet and greet going, who knows if some of us are local enough maybe grab a few pints one night.

• Head Moderator

I am on the West Berkshire / Hampshire border so a bit far away but within 30 miles of The Mall so could easily meet up there.

I'm in South East London but would try and drive down for a woodland game if I could get the weekend off

Me too I'm in grove park

Will follow this thread with interest defo up for it

• Supporters

I will be at The Mall on December 12, which may be the last time till may/June.

I am on the West Berkshire / Hampshire border so a bit far away but within 30 miles of The Mall so could easily meet up there.

Where are you from? I used to live in Newbury (West Berks). But, just recently moved to Cheltenham.

I am up for meets virtually anywhere, anytime. I am hopefully at Strikeforce Gloc both Thurs night and Sunday this week, any other takers?

Seems everyone's over the other side! I'm down in Hastings but don't mind a bit of travel.

Perhaps we could work our way through everyone's "Local" sites in the area over the course of the year? Give people a chance to experience some ones they might not have otherwise.

^^

Thats a good idea :) i dont mind a road trip. Iv flown to scotland befor to buy cars/parts when cars where my hobby. So im not scared of travel. Uk is tiny compared to most places.

Seems everyone's over the other side! I'm down in Hastings but don't mind a bit of travel.

Perhaps we could work our way through everyone's "Local" sites in the area over the course of the year? Give people a chance to experience some ones they might not have otherwise.

Thats sounds like a plan, I'm in Mexico for pretty much all December, so February is a good time for me.

• Supporters

I'm at the Mall this Sunday, last Sunday in November and December 13th. Watching this thread for big forum meet.

oh, is it the13th? Well, I'll be there that day then.

• Supporters

Might be there if my arm is better by then.

Please elaborate D:

If its to be the 13th then i suppose i may need to pass. Going to okto the weekend before and cant really be away from home two sundays on the trot.

• Supporters

If its to be the 13th then i suppose i may need to pass. Going to okto the weekend before and cant really be away from home two sundays on the trot.

No mate main meet up is going to be February. That was just me saying I will try to make 13th to meet Spaz.

It does you good sometimes to go and shoot a yank.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.