Just got a new uniform... LOVE IT!!!

kylesesh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It's different.

Thats the whole point, everyone at my local site is all into Desert, Woodland, Urban camo... I'm the guy who says "screw that" and decided to do something unique... Before anyone asks, its not for any racial or political reasons... its just purely for airsoft reasons.

• Supporters

Thats the whole point, everyone at my local site is all into Desert, Woodland, Urban camo... I'm the guy who says "screw that" and decided to do something unique... Before anyone asks, its not for any racial or political reasons... its just purely for airsoft reasons.

Ofcourse. Looks nice, just don't be surprised if you get a few funny looks or questions, for example; the childish responses from some users on zeroin.

• Supporters

...and instead of going for, I dunno, a standard WWII German uniform, you decided to go for the one which will intentionally get as much negative attention as possible?

Where does he say that that was his intention? He likes the outfit, not what the outfit is associated with 70 years ago.

• Head Moderator

Too young to be a SS Obersturmbannfuerer. Hugo Boss styling is great, black on silver, certainly eye catching. And I actually find the KGB and Communist party more offensive (killed 20 million of their own people). However, dress uniform less practical than wearing a camouflaged Waffen SS one. I prefer the Herr Flick look from Allo Allo.

• Supporters

But this load out has no place on a battlefield. It's not portraying the waffen SS who did the fighting. Even if it was , it's a dress uniform, not very practical for fighting in.

The SS portrayed here were the ones responsible for the atrocities . And they were all die hard volunteer Nazis unlike the regular army who were conscripted.

And the devil being in the detail , isn't that the deaths head insignia on his hat ? ( literally the unit responsible for death camps and the final solution shit?)

In my opinion you're trying too hard to be an edgy cunt and push the limits of freedom of expression.

I would rather airsoft not being associated with these kind of people - it's already embarrassing enough explaining what I do on weekends

EDIT: googled the totenkopft insignia and it appears to be the 3rd SS panzer division so I was mistaken about the waffen SS bit. The unit portrayed still committed war crimes though, and it's still a dress uniform so I still think you're a bit of a prick

Yet you find people dress up as Jihadi extremists on game days and no one bats an eyelid, yet ironically some of the people that don't bat an eyelid to this are the same people that are currently serving / have served in the military and are fighting / have fought against extremists at some point. Just think about that. :)

• Head Moderator

Reminds me of a story, apocryphal of course:

"My grandfather died in one of the camps, right at the end of the war. The allies were advancing and only a few miles away. During the celebrations, granddad fell out of his tower, drunk."

You must have some better way to photograph that than a mirror, every thing's backwards! Surely you must have a better picture?

Also you profile picture is too easy to reverse google image search and sets you up for doxing - not a good thing to do when you're operating potentially offensive behaviour.

Yet you find people dress up as Jihadi extremists on game days and no one bats an eyelid, yet ironically some of the people that don't bat an eyelid to this are the same people that are currently serving / have served in the military and are fighting / have fought against extremists at some point. Just think about that. :)

I find them equally as much arseholes if I'm honest . They're a bit more understandable in the sense the majority of airsofters portray modern special forces and that's their modern enemy. As has been noted this would be more suitable at a ww2 event apart from the fact he's not portraying a combat look. He's portraying a death camp guard unit...

It's also worth noting most of the jihadi load outs are found usually only at milsim a and are a bit of a "oh someone needs to be op for so ill stick on a funny hat . Cape and use an AK" rather than " I'm harbouring racist views or want to be offensive so I'll construct an accurate uniform which has no place on a battlefield anyway and say it's okay for me to wear it because airsoft"

• Root Admin

I certainly don't have a problem with anyone wearing what they want. Ultimately, it's just a uniform and I can see why someone might appreciate German engineering and tailoring to the extend that they would want to wear it. What I don't get is why there is now a thread identical to this on ZeroIn and here and how he's already told us about his SS uniform back in July.

I come on here to talk about shooting people with toy gats. Not get my jimmies rustled goddammet.

It was always my impression that " " Jihadi extremists " " were just plain clothed civis in local middle-eastern attire with aks and assault vests? Is there an official uniform or something to which you and teddybhoy refer? :P

• Head Moderator

^^ Jihadi like their black PJs so that they are ready for those 72 virgins ;) Mind you Jimmy Savile liked tracksuit trousers too for his proclivities. Go figure.

It was always my impression that " " Jihadi extremists " " were just plain clothed civis in local middle-eastern attire with aks and assault vests? Is there an official uniform or something to which you and teddybhoy refer? :P

This was my point lol

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.