Revision Bullet Ant Goggles

i3666

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Firsty, I have tried to find an answer before posting this thread but couldn't so here goes...

Has anyone used these goggles for airsoft and did they fog (steam) up?

I am thinking of getting these goggles to work in conjunction with a lower face mesh mask, but concerned about fogging. They APPEAR to be anti-fog according to other sources online but I am not convinced...

Any other comments on the goggles are welcome

Thanks in advance.

I've got a pair (for sale, as I'm giving up playing) and found that they do fog a little, as will most enclosed goggles. However, I use either Fogtech or an anti-fog spray from the optician and find that that works well for 2-3 hours, after which the lenses need to be wiped and a drop more Fogtech or spray applied. Even then, in warm, sweaty conditions you do get a bit of moisture on the lens, but that rolls to the bottom and you can see through reasonably easily. If you want totally fog free eyepro though, then go for mesh, otherwise I found these very comfortable and a total seal around the eyes.

If you are interested, £12 incl. postage. PM me your e-mail and I'll send you pics of them.

I've got a pair (for sale, as I'm giving up playing) and found that they do fog a little, as will most enclosed goggles. However, I use either Fogtech or an anti-fog spray from the optician and find that that works well for 2-3 hours, after which the lenses need to be wiped and a drop more Fogtech or spray applied. Even then, in warm, sweaty conditions you do get a bit of moisture on the lens, but that rolls to the bottom and you can see through reasonably easily. If you want totally fog free eyepro though, then go for mesh, otherwise I found these very comfortable and a total seal around the eyes.

If you are interested, £12 incl. postage. PM me your e-mail and I'll send you pics of them.

That is brilliant, thanks mate. I will pass on buying the goggles as someone else is offering me some locally but I wanted to get some feedback on them first! Ta

I use them and yes they do fog up, better then some but still not amazing. Best goggles are probably turbofans...but they're bloody expensive

In terms of protection though they're excellent.

Right, I see, cheers

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

used mine on Monday....were ok as a nice breeze was blowing but also warm for December though, very comfy and a nice seal, had the fast helmet on and although I wouldn't say fogged up like a guy next to me in other googles....the moisture was a pain at times, for the last 30mins of my day I used my ESS ones but again they got wet!....

* note these were all untreated, straight out of the bag as have yet to get any application products to try (using the famous search function to locate the topic, I know one was cat cr@p....!), also I need to remove the foam from them which should free up the vents more.....not sure the helmet helped either?..................ooooh and maybe if I was trimmer like this time a few years ago.,....haha

I have the revision low profile bad boys, the pre coated lenses they have, added to a smear of fairy liquid the night before got me playing all day with only some drops forming at the bottom.

Ess v12s are my other set, and they are great. Pluck all the foam out and put them on the dust setting, no fog at all.

• Moderators

dust setting?, i'll take a close look

bit of a pain on Monday but had to hide and let a breeze in!

Yeah on the ess v12 they have two settings. One pulls the lenses a bit further out and opens up vents. Dont know if it is actually called a dust setting, but its what we refer to it as in my little group. But yeah they open up for a great airflow, and the vents are smaller than b size anyway.

• Head Moderator

Think that is opposite of dust setting, opening up the lens to get more air flow lets in the dust :) Taking out any foam does help a little.

• Moderators

yeah I know the setting...

yep foam is my first step, then wear at the gym and see what happens! haha

Always ditch the foam! My vipers are great without foam, they just dont sit properly with my mesh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.