buying import guns

sarni307
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

yes customs usually hold the gun till they send a letter asking for you defence then you have post it then it has to be checked before you know it its been over a week and they whack a very large "holding fee" for you!

Accessories by all means but guns, just isn't worth it.

yes customs usually hold the gun till they send a letter asking for you defence then you have post it then it has to be checked before you know it its been over a week and they whack a very large "holding fee" for you!

Accessories by all means but guns, just isn't worth it.

in that case i have been looking for a ak47 tatical but i want one with a rail for optics on top of the reciver and the only one i can find in this country is from action hobbies which is a king arms one but i dont want to pay £400 for one im thinking inbetween 200-300ish any sudgestions i did look at the rail kits you posted earlyer but to be honest i would prefer to get one with it already on.

I think you should PM a member on here called Alex Gale, he knows a shop that can order in any gun for you :)

so it would be best i i decide the exact one i want first then?

• Supporters

Well they were owned before UKARA in 2007 so its unclear i would speak to them for sure if they come up short then speak to airsoft retails then customs themselves! as they will have much more insight than us :)

Archived