Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sarni307

buying import guns

10 posts in this topic

im really sorry if its been asked before.

Is it allowed to buy guns from japan/china direct or dose it have to be done through a approved dealer?

You can but you are likely to be taxed heavily and you will still need some form of defence, i.e. UKARA.

It's worth just sticking to the UK retailers for guns.

yes customs usually hold the gun till they send a letter asking for you defence then you have post it then it has to be checked before you know it its been over a week and they whack a very large "holding fee" for you!

Accessories by all means but guns, just isn't worth it.

yes customs usually hold the gun till they send a letter asking for you defence then you have post it then it has to be checked before you know it its been over a week and they whack a very large "holding fee" for you!

Accessories by all means but guns, just isn't worth it.

in that case i have been looking for a ak47 tatical but i want one with a rail for optics on top of the reciver and the only one i can find in this country is from action hobbies which is a king arms one but i dont want to pay £400 for one im thinking inbetween 200-300ish any sudgestions i did look at the rail kits you posted earlyer but to be honest i would prefer to get one with it already on.

I think you should PM a member on here called Alex Gale, he knows a shop that can order in any gun for you :)

I think you should PM a member on here called Alex Gale, he knows a shop that can order in any gun for you :)

so it would be best i i decide the exact one i want first then?

Wow... really?

In my case, I own 3 airsoft guns. They are legally mine, so if I send them from Portugal to the UK, I'm going to pay a fee?

Gorramit

I'm not using a container, well at least not from my part.

I think there are some Portuguese players right in the UK, so I'm going to ask them about it.

Thank you very much for the imput

Well they were owned before UKARA in 2007 so its unclear i would speak to them for sure if they come up short then speak to airsoft retails then customs themselves! as they will have much more insight than us :)