TM VSR10 owner's upgrades?

Mos

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It's not like I didn't search. I certainly searched. I had a look at numerous guides.. It's gonna sound noobish, but take a look at the bottom right of my profile pic, I didn't know that the trigger and Sears had to be the same degree as the piston. I didn't ask anyone of you, I found that from research a while ago.

Is it not noobish to not know what sears are? Most people who know their stuff know what sears are. I'd still rate myself a noob.

Double-post. As new subject. Regarding the trigger. There are 3 contenders, the laylax zero trigger, airsoft pro 90 degree trigger, and the action army zero trigger. They all do the same job, just is one better than the other, I can understand the laylax may be better than the airsoft pro trigger. I am probably going to buy the airsoft pro trigger set, as it's the cheapest, and from what I've read it is quite good.

• Head Moderator

Now a real n00b is noremac on the Z1 forum - http://www.forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php.?264945-which-stock-spring-sniper-to-get

Aye. Up all night looking for a JG BAR10 that comes with two tone paint service, impossible .-. Doesn't asgi do two tone? I know that evike does.. Only two websites I've found the JG BAR10 was on evike and asgi. The alternative here, is to get the well mb02, it's a clone of the TM, so it'll take the same upgrades, plus I can find sellers from the uk with two tone..

I used an mb02 as a base for one of my rifles and though it turned out okay the stock is pretty cheap quality. That said it's vsr compatible for the parts you're looking at getting.

C00lbeans. As it's VSR compatible, it's my best option, also the cheapest stock. As I'm upgrading most of it, if not all of it, I'm not too bothered about how a stock weapon performs.

I used an mb02 as a base for one of my rifles and though it turned out okay the stock is pretty cheap quality. That said it's vsr compatible for the parts you're looking at getting.

C00lbeans. As it's VSR compatible, it's my best option, also the cheapest stock. As I'm upgrading most of it, if not all of it, I'm not too bothered about how a stock weapon performs.

Buy what you want to buy, rather than buying cheap because you have no choice, somehow you'll regret it later.

Depending on how much you spend on upgrades, buying cheap could work for you.

I wrap camo tape around the two tone, not ideal, but works. I know that the well mb02 is not the best stock, but I will put time and money into upgrading, I do actually get payed some money each month, around 60 quid, for mowing peoples lawns etc. plus, my brother, who has a job, is going to help out with upgrades. I'm not limited to twenty quid and I've got to make my gun good.

I bought my bar 10 in two tone, it was very cheap even though I had my ukara stuff sorted. With tape on you would never know the difference!

where from? Which website.

Doesn't your brother have UKARA?

We are on our journey to getting it, we're going to play a game in two weeks or so, bring the ukara form and get it stamped. Then play like the week after, then have to wait 2 months, I think that's how it works... The "3 games in no less than 2 months" confuses me.

The UKARA period starts from the first day which the club has written records of your attendance, not the first date with a stamped form. At 3 play sessions in more than 2 months and not more than 12 you have it.

Edited by Sacarathe

• Supporters

On the day that you acquire 3 play sessions in less than 2 months and not more than 12 you have it.

MORE than 2 months, LESS than 12.

I bought mine years ago, 2010 maybe???? Just off a random forum guy. I had my UKARA Stuff all done through a site so didn't need two tone but the price was right and I didnt care because I always intended to tape and spray it!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.