which pyro to use?

Andrew1603
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

Im renting an airsoft site out for my 18th in march and me and a few people have been thinking up game ideas that would be a laugh. There's a ratio of about 50:50 boys to girls going, and all of the girls absolutely love those Pug dogs. So we thought nothing would be funnier than to buy a stuffed one and blow it to another dimention.

Would maroons do the job? if so, which type? MK3, MK7 etc (the electric ones).

I already have some ball grenades and MK5/MK9 thunderflashes but I would prefer the detonation to be electric for safety.

Weird question I know

Cheers

haha if it does, im recording everysingle Rudetube episode from now on until i see the video!!!

You know, when I first read your idea, it gave me a slight chuckle, as it seemed a slightly amusing thing to do.

Then, overtime, your idea has become one of the funniest things I've read.

Idea+time=ideas^2, completely absurd + hilarious plan.

If I might add my own suggestion - why not have a line of exploding pugs? Then the finalé will be the 'cutest' stuffed pug, with the biggest pyro, exploding in fake blood?

Sir, you shall go down in airsofting, and youtube history for this.

This is going to be epic! people will travel miles to see this! :lol:

Why bother?

The debris field will probably be a 20 mile radius :rolleyes:

:lol:

That's a genius idea, i'll try and get my hands on as many pugs as possible :D

We've come up with a plan of action. One of my mates is going to hang back with the girls and we're going to set the pugs + explosives up in the middle of the track. The girl's mission is to "rescue" the pugs. But little will they know that me and a friend will be waiting in a ditch for them to approach the pugs, as soon as they get within 20 metres, boom, dead pugs!

I'll make sure we also record from my point of view in the ditch + the reactions of the girls.

Hopefully I can pull this off and do the idea proud :P

• AF-UK Founding Member

Might be worth having someone ready to stop them in case there is a delay in something going off, they might not appreciate one going off in their face if something went wrong.

good idea haha, i'll buy a small maroon to test the firing mechanism, get to know it and how it works properly.

As I said all this will be happening on 19th March so i'll post a new topic up then with the video link, and you all bask it its explody puggy goodness

Archived