VFC SCAR-L

Aron
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have been doing some research on possibly getting a scar-l in tan to match my multicam loadout. The vfc scar-l comes with the standard and CQB length barrels so that seems a very good pro. I also read its one of the most realistic looking and feeling scar's out there.

The only place i could find it was at Airsoft Direct for £375

If anyone has any opinions or owns one please could you tell me about the accuracy and range with the standard length barrel?

Many thanks

Aron

I have the VFC SCAR H which i bought from red 1 airsoft. It has a good performance, range ect... Only pronelms I have is with the mags dropping out but that shouldnt be an issu as your interested in the SCAR L. The gearboxes are sopposed to be really good however The gears on my dad's one got ###### but that was due to use a lipo that was far too high. Obviously your looking into the SCAR L but the internals are more or less the same :)

I have the VFC SCAR H which i bought from red 1 airsoft. It has a good performance, range ect... Only pronelms I have is with the mags dropping out but that shouldnt be an issu as your interested in the SCAR L. The gearboxes are sopposed to be really good however The gears on my dad's one got ###### but that was due to use a lipo that was far too high. Obviously your looking into the SCAR L but the internals are more or less the same :)

Ok would would you say would be the effective range of it at a man size target? Also would you reccomend a tan eotech sight for it would you say it would look good with one?

Ok would would you say would be the effective range of it at a man size target? Also would you reccomend a tan eotech sight for it would you say it would look good with one?

yeah its got good accuracy besides I would be very worried if any gun couldn't hit a man sized target :blink: Ive used Eotechs alot and I would definately recomend them

yeah its got good accuracy besides I would be very worried if any gun couldn't hit a man sized target :blink: Ive used Eotechs alot and I would definately recomend them

Ok what is the maximum range on it (sorry for all these questions!!)

Get one you won't regret it I have a VFC SCAR L and i liked it so much i got an H as well, both awesome guns only firing about 270ish but theres no problem being outranged the hop works so well . It strips down like the real deal and is really easy to work on it takes stanag mags (M4/16) and it looks the business, the only real issue is the battery space but that will be the same in all SCARs I also have a CA SCAR which is ok but not a patch on the VFC.

Get one you won't regret it I have a VFC SCAR L and i liked it so much i got an H as well, both awesome guns only firing about 270ish but theres no problem being outranged the hop works so well . It strips down like the real deal and is really easy to work on it takes stanag mags (M4/16) and it looks the business, the only real issue is the battery space but that will be the same in all SCARs I also have a CA SCAR which is ok but not a patch on the VFC.

Ok nice i might end up getting one all depends on the money situation or if my gun that broke will be refunded.

yeah the SCAR's are definately good guns, the stock is deshighned very cleverly so that you can fold it without effecting the battery. I did a review on my site. I wrote it ages ago but it will give you an idea of what the gun is like ghostwolves.co.uk

Edit: what happned to your gun

Its a long story I don't really want to discuss it here i will tell you on facebook chat some time

Archived