Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
G-Force

Airsoft book

15 posts in this topic

I was in a book shop with my dad as I had to get some stuff for school <_< and we were talking about random stuff and then got onto the topic of an airsoft book. There was acctualy one called airsoft and paintball tactics, but as far as I'm aware it has been discontinued (probably due to poor marketing and selling it in book shops rather than airsoft stores). So I was just wondering if anyone would be interested into something like that. Its not like Im going to go out tommorow and write a book its just it would be interesting to see people oppinions :)

I was in a book shop with my dad as I had to get some stuff for school <_< and we were talking about random stuff and then got onto the topic of an airsoft book. There was acctualy one called airsoft and paintball tactics, but as far as I'm aware it has been discontinued (probably due to poor marketing and selling it in book shops rather than airsoft stores). So I was just wondering if anyone would be interested into something like that. Its not like Im going to go out tommorow and write a book its just it would be interesting to see people oppinions :)

Well It have pichters?How much ?

TBH i wouldnt.... Its prob better doing like a guide for noobs... or a haynes manual for each airsoft gun XP

yeh....you sure are Jack . . .

joking btw also i would ALWAYS buy such a cool book, if it was a n00bs guide to airsoft...hello i am a n00b basically

it would be a good idea, but a lot of tactics are all ready covered in military books. i guess a short ebook would be best, kind of like the guides members here have created just put into one ebook.

well im sticking them in the guides on my website like I said before. Chris Ryan's fight to win is a very good military tacticts guide. It cover loads of special forces stuff

How about a Dummies Guide To Airsofting?

oh by the way Im releasing two guides next month instead of one because I wanted to get the new player guide done as well as the first team roles guide on sniping. You can find preivous month's guides on the team website: ghostwolves.co.uk

I will also get some videos done like I said

oh by the way Im releasing two guides next month instead of one because I wanted to get the new player guide done as well as the first team roles guide on sniping. You can find preivous month's guides on the team website: ghostwolves.co.uk

I will also get some videos done like I said

I went on the guides page earlier and there was nothing there but I tried again earlier and it was fine. :) Look forward to the guide on sniping. Remember relocation, many snipers forget that!