M320 grenade launcher? Are any made that are not TM anymore?

Alpha.s1

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

Been looking for 1 of these for quite some time now, i've seen the Tokeo Marui model, though the inner barrels is a problem, as i'd like to hopefully run TAG rounds from the launcher, i've seen the Guarder and iron airsoft models, though i havent seen any in stock anywhere at all.

Any suggestions, advice on where to get one, or any more knowledge than the little i possess would be gratefully received.

Unfortunately for my wallet, this is for an l85a2 so an m203 would look very out of place, and the l85 gl handguard is next to non existent

Thank you in advance

• Supporters

Here you go, ARES do a grenade launcher for the L85. That should work for you. Contact them directly for one

http://www.aresairsoft.com/grenade.html

That hasn't been in production for ages.

Thanks for both the links, didnt even think of asking ares direct, now i think of it, i'm not sure how much modifying it would need to fit a g&g and allow a battery, and proffrink, no problem, i wasnt aware g&p's gl range was that large, so i learnt something at least

• Supporters

'fraid so.

There was an online petition started on FB to try and get Ares to start making them again but I have no idea how well that fared. I'm guessing that not enough people wanted them to make it worth making them anymore...

Sounds about right tbf, not many people would want the increased weight on top of an already heavy rifle, saved my wallet a little bit of stress though, i'll have to keep my eyes peeled

True, never seen one used in a skirmish yet, partially why i held off so long before looking, and the tm concept is definitely a good one, as you said it is expensive, and not much good for the tag rounds, which I'm far too excited about to not get my hands on some

• Supporters

True, never seen one used in a skirmish yet, partially why i held off so long before looking, and the tm concept is definitely a good one, as you said it is expensive, and not much good for the tag rounds, which I'm far too excited about to not get my hands on some

I've used moscarts plenty of times. As long as you keep the seals lubed they work just fine. They have limited use in woodland but can be useful in CQB environments. The TAG rounds aren't actually allowed on most sites, the explosive ones a definite no-no too.

Its good to know they have actually been used to some effect, Fair enough, and yeah i've seen the discussions, and tbh i agree with not using on standard skirmish sites, far too close range to even bother, i was thinking more the milsim side, i might just get a standalone launcher, at least until i can find myself a 320

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.