Evening shoot and Walkon

JEZZ
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

We asked and you said "Yes Please".

So this is at Scraesdon Fort ( NOT THE VILLAGE!!!)

Info:-

SATURDAY 29th :- Night game in upper level, all evening ...Whoot.

So pack the tracers and NV if you've got it, if not great place for 'Sneeky - Beeky, Snergling' CQB and open ground play.

Stay for the evening then go home,or camp in one of the many rooms overnight.

(We have 10 of the Bristol Recon crew turning up for this so should be a good social night.)

If you'r thinking of staying overnight some tips from 'Mother'

It's Jan. so night time temperatures are going to be chilly so bring some decent cold weather kit for after game social and doss bags + sleeping mats /cots + Food. (I'll post up weather + temps forcast on Friday before the event.)

PLEASE BRING A TORCH....THAT WORKS!!??!!

Bring a chair.

If you have not played here before then 1:- see the Promo video on home page as it was shot there.

2:- www.swwargames.co.uk/venues/scraesdon-fort

For picks.

Do my best to get some wood for the evening fire.

Cracking venue for a night game as Pyro is 'No holds barred' as it's a military training ground.

Please if you are going to come allong to this give Pete a shout on contact details on home page so we know who's likely to tern up.

TIMINGS...

Please aim to arrive between 3pm & 4.30pm

Starting at 5pm

Finishing at 10pm

EVENT INFORMATION...

Walk On Fee Members £10

Walk On Fee Non members £15

Weapon Hire £15 - FOR GUN HIRE YOU MUST BOOK ONLINE

Full Face Protection Hire £5 - FOR HIRE YOU MUST BOOK ONLINE

SUNDAY 30th

If you stayed overnight your on site 'no worries'

for Sun walkon:-Normal rig for a game but we will be in the lower tunnel levels and it will be very CLOSE IN CQB!

So remember your teeth?!?

Bring a torch as daylight to tunnel light in a 200+ old fortress IS a bit doggy on the stairs and they are steep.

(270 odd on one flight straight down!!!)

Give it 5 mins and your eyes are ok when in the tunnels.

TIMINGS...

Please aim to arrive between 9 & 9.45am

Starting at 10am

Finishing at 3pm

EVENT INFORMATION...

Walk On Fee Members £30

Walk On Fee Non members £35

Weapon Hire £15 - FOR GUN HIRE YOU MUST BOOK ONLINE

Full Face Protection Hire £5 - FOR HIRE YOU MUST BOOK ONLINE

Snacks and drinks sold on site during the day. If we have the No's. we'll get the berger van on site.

Again if you want to come, call Pete so we have a rough idea on No's. This will effect the senerio we run for the days play.

If No's are looking High we will re-run the first big event we did there.

" Operation Breakout "

House of War – Battle of Qala-i-jangi - Afghanistan - November 2001 ( Not mine but by Gucci )

Forces:

Northern Alliance + US/UK Special Forces vs. Taliban

Overview:

With their military situation in Northern Afghanistan becoming critical, many Taliban agreed to surrender to Northern Alliance General Abdul Rashid Dostum. Approximately 300 foreign fighters (mostly Arabs, Chechens and Pakistanis), under the impression that they would later be set free, drove to Mazar-i-Sharif and laid down their weapons. However, they were not freed, as the Americans wanted to question them about possible links with the Al Qaeda network. Instead they were transferred to Qala-i-Jangi (the house of war in Persian) a 19th century fortress that Dostum used as his headquarters and ammunition depot.

BOOKING & INFORMATION

Please book via the site www.swwargames.co.uk/members/book

Any questions phone Pete on 07894 098 715 or email [email protected]

Jezz.

Archived