Daves custom airsoft

MrMcG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest Airsoft J2

If in doubt, give Dave a ring. I've had a few bits and pieces from him, including a complete rebuild which was basically a custom job from my old M16 - good chap, loads of choice an decent comms. He's a bit of a one man band but if you're in a hurry, give him a call and he'll no doubt sort you out (in a good way, not in a 'the customer fell down the stairs' sort of way).

• 6 months later...

Used this site for a few spare delivery was ok, however when i purchased a BAR-10 from him even though it was in stock it took ages to arrive, had to keep chasing and got a few excuses like his stock was faulty and waiting on new items - then told it was out for next day delivery, then apparently my parcel got lost,  finally turned up a few weeks late all bashed up with barrel bent, kept it as i was upgrading it with a new action army outer and inner barrel etc. no apology - will not use them again. 

• 1 month later...
Guest scalawag

I have just bought 2 Prowin Hop up units from Daves Custom Airsoft.  The website indicated that they were on back order and gave a date when stock would be available to send out.  Delivery was a bit later than stated, and no contact from Dates to let me know why this was, which would have been nice really and better than the customer having to chase.  However, I did get an email reply when I emailed about the late delivery and the time stated in that was accurate to the actual delivery time.

I would use this seller again, but communication with customers could be better.

I bought my ar15-Falkor Defence Recce from Dave. Was a couple of "problems" with the order. Originally I was going to finance half, as I was under the impression it was 0%. It's not, however after a quick Facebook message Dave explained it all (on a Sunday evening!) I ended up just buying it outright, along with some other bits and bobs.

On the Monday morning I got a message from Dave saying that the only one the had left, evidently had an issue as it was only shooting 170fps when he tested it before packaging it up... Thankfully he already had an order in for more of them, so I could either wait for them or get a refund. 

I waited, and got my new gun a week later. 

Part of the delay was DHL not appear to pick up parcels from him (which was communicated to me). I think he is still working out problems with DHL. 

Over all, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Dave again. He's quick to answer questions and has provide me with advice when ever I have asked. 

• 2 months later...

Placed my first order with Dave and thoroughly impressed.

Firstly I saw the item I wanted but it only had 1 in stock. I've been caught out before that (phantom stock) so messaged Dave on Facebook quickly to make sure. He replied instantly, I put the order through on the website and quite literally had the confirmation of postage within 2-3 minutes, as well as a personal message with my UPS tracking number. 

UPS picked it up the following day, and delivered it today on schedule.

Dave included a little bag of haribo and a patch :) 

He’s a great guy. I’ve found some of the stuff is a little expensive, but his customer service is top notch. Was happy to answer any questions before I made any mention of buying anything. Ended up preordering a 416 delta custom over messenger and he even called me just to confirm everything (wanted to be sure I wanted the delta custom and not the devgru) and kept me up to date with what customs were doing. 

That’s cool, I may have to add that to my list of wants. I have a gsxr 1000 k3 you can buy with lots of shiny bits 

• 2 months later...

Archived