Daves custom airsoft

MrMcG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone used this guy/shop before

Bought some bits Monday paid 12 quid for postage which was meant to be next day.

He gave me a ref number but when you put that onto royal mail site it comes back with nothing...

That's cool I won't panic yet

Was for a torch and a gas mag sent him a mail so will see if he gets back to me.

No just a kriss vector internal torch and a hi capa 4.3 mag

And it mainly because I wanted it for last night haha but never mind

• Root Admin

Hm, that's bad then man. If it's guaranteed next day you need to get a portion of that £12 back - if you don't complain then the issue will persist. Maybe it was a mistake on Dave's end, maybe it was Royal Mail - but if it was guaranteed then someone needs to be accountable because you wouldn't have paid more than £4-5 for that ordinarily I'd wager.

Yep exactly totally agree and I will be asking ref a refund of some sort just want it to arrive first before I kick up a fuss as there is a chance I guess it's not been sent yet or royal mail have confiscated it...

Checked the tracking again now, guess what its been sent today!!!

Says processed on the 10th

Little bit peed at that if I ever get an answer to an email or a phone call I'll be asking for money back on postage

It's a shame he had some good stuff

Live and learn :)

• 1 year later...

I've ordered from Dave a few times and always had great customer service and turn around times. Even spent a long time over E-Mail discussing custom builds and his opinions on platforms. Also great if you are looking for AK platform guns and gear as this places has loads include zenitco furniture. 

• 1 month later...

Placed an order for a few little bits & pieces on Thursday and paid for next day delivery but no parcel yet.

Received an email saying they have my order but that's all.

Reading the shipping policy it says:

"We Ship all items as soon as possible when your order is received, this is usually the same day, however, at times when we are very busy it may take us a day or two to get through to your order.

This means if you pay for special delivery / Next day delivery there is no guarantee the item will arrive the day after you have placed the order, instead the item will arrive the day after we dispatch the order (via your selected courier method)."

So it's really one day delivery after they dispatch your order. Not the best in my opinion.

Just placed an order myself as it's the only place with the part will keep track of how long it takes 

Saw their stall at the Bexley Airsoft boot fair in April. 

Brother asked if he had any VFC 416 gbbr magazines.

Guy behind stall said 'not here but on website' so we looked later that day, but no joy. Sent an email and the reply was 'no, we don't stock those.'

All a bit bizarre tbh.

Well just had my update and order complete and marked as sent! 

They seem to work well for small orders.

Bought a G&P 1 inch CCW to CCW Barrel extension yesterday. Arrived today.

Ordered a few bits Monday night (late) paid for normal delivery and the package was delivered on Wednesday. 

Maybe just unlucky for some with the delivery!

I have no faults with the site or service. thought they would be a bit pricey as it seems a bit niche for parts etc, but was the cheapest I found (only ordered a scope, protector and some iron sights) but was actually a tenner or so cheaper than patrol base for almost the exact same items)

Ordered from Daves before and everytime they have  been brlliant , prompt postage and reasonable prices , whether you are buying a unique scope to give your rifle that operator look or to some smaller unique attachments at parts it always the best quality \!

22 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Ordered a few bits Monday night (late) paid for normal delivery and the package was delivered on Wednesday. 

Maybe just unlucky for some with the delivery!

I have no faults with the site or service. thought they would be a bit pricey as it seems a bit niche for parts etc, but was the cheapest I found (only ordered a scope, protector and some iron sights) but was actually a tenner or so cheaper than patrol base for almost the exact same items)

I'd say that the delivery was actually normal.

If you order too late (outside business hours), your order will have been processed Tuesday morning, not Monday evening. Even so, even if they did process it Monday evening, it won't have been sent out for delivery until Tuesday

Archived