How Do You Determine A Team Mate???

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi there, i cant help but notice that i dont wanna go to my first game and end up team killing... do they give out armbands or anything??? i know sometimes you have to wear cetairn uniforms but im talking about everyday games???

a coloured piece of tape wrapped around your arm generally...

• Supporters

Depends on your site, if its really thick woodland CQB then Friendly fire can happen as you are so close to the enemy, this is very small chance of this happening, Most of the time is quite clear but if your unsure you can always shout to them (again do this at your own risk :P as if its enemy expect incoming shortly afterwards) just take your time people generally put a bit tape around both arms and some people put it the front and back of there vest as well.

Well usally your teammates are the ones shooting in the same direction as you :D haha

But yer the most popular team marking type things.... are arm bands... but others use stuff like tags...

But if you unsure do what matt said.... Shout your team colour or soemthing and prepear for cover if it ant freindly ;)

Lets hope theyre firing the same way (Fingers crossed)

the marshals will explain that saught of thing in the breifing anyway. I'm assuming your playing woodland? If so freindly fire dosn't often happen as your team mates are all going in the same direction as you and you will usualy be given armbands. Sometimes CQB can get a tad confusing. A bit of topic but... Last time I went to the tunnels we didn't have a clue who was who. We were shooting some other guys for ages and one of them came through the door, but I hid right next to it and shot him twice with my pistol. It turned out we had been shooting at our own team for practiccally the whole game.

Archived