Team name

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Team name  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best team name?

• Elite Airsoft
    • Elite Recon Team
    • Elite Ops
    • E Company/Elite Company
    • Other (Comment Below)
    • Blue Tiger Airsoft

lol yeh out of me and my friends, we have been there around 5 times, we have bought around £350 + worth of stuff there? so i guess his profit is around £100 idk how much... £180?? idk but i guess ever since i met Aron, My airsoft experience has suddenly changed :) in a good way, so thanks Mr Blair

my dad helps him in the shop when we go to AWA and we ran the shop once when he wasn't there so I know him and his son vey well especially since my mum's shop is right next door. :) We all went to play at a CQB wharehouse site and we were playing a game that when you died your freind had to shoot you to respaw. I shot Jason in the stomach and he literally jumped in the air and started screaming whilst eveyone else was laughing. :lol:

same but i thought it was cool, if CoD MW/MW2 did not exist, or the camo wasnt in the game :(

too bad i had a good idea for a team logo...

Elite Tiger Warriors, oh and is double posting a issue as it is on some other forums, sorry if it is

ok sorry...who is we? lol im scared, anyways,

Blue tiger airsoft

thats cool, just have to see with my friends first though lol

Archived