Team name

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Team name  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best team name?

• Elite Airsoft
    • Elite Recon Team
    • Elite Ops
    • E Company/Elite Company
    • Other (Comment Below)
    • Blue Tiger Airsoft

firstly how do i add a poll,

2nd Team names...

Elite Airsoft

or

Elite Recon Team/E.R.T.

or

well i dont have any others at the mo so if you have an idea post below

cool

our Facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Recon-...133019380089942

feel free to join/ like the group, it isnt just for members i mean Aron and Alex are part of it

dont do what i did registering for the weekender at copehilldown!.......

It asked me for a team name and i didnt have a team name ready so i phoned a member of my team and asked him! anyway we couldnt think of anything as we dont take it that seriously but my wife shouted out down the stairs "is that ure airsoft fffffrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddd" of the inbetweeners anyway as were in a hurry due to places dissapearing fast we laughed and guess what we are called for the skirmish weekend!

AIRSOFT FRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSS

such a bad choice as everyone else sound like they gave there team name a hell of alot of thought.

Im seriously expecting the preverbial ###### to be taken out of us and i cant even change it.

sorry everyone i hold my head in shame

The weekend Skirmishers?? The Reds? 007?? what???????? lol sounds like it is gonna be funny

Well my You tube... MY shared you tube account for airsoft Videos is ELITEclan100 and ok ok so we once had a clan on Xbox live called elite, where every one had different names eg me= ELITE QUANTUM (gay name i know) ELITE SOMETHING (###### i know) and ELITE BRUV, later changed to ELITE DANGERZZ so i guess it would be correct that we are 360 no scopes master 10th prestigezz pro's but ELITEclan100 is our you tube account, but if you have an awesome idea we will think about it, it would have to be really awesome though, if you want to win over Elite Recon Team... lol

btw i am in a Mini clan on xbl now... me Mini Fusionz, Mini Scopes, Mini Airsofter (sold xbox for extra money for airsoft from what i understood) Mini Maracas Mini Whirlwind Mini Shinigami so yh lol i dont really know tbh

one thing quite alot of people do is pick a colour... then an animal then select one of the following: Crew, Team, Squad or Airsoft.

E.g: purple frog crew... Or White Lion Airsoft or whatever...

wher abouta are you locatted (as in South, West, North, East, Scotland etc.) cus i you happily set up a south branch if you want :P)

i believe i am in South westish area, i seriously forget this all the time, but i am in the South West or East, Not plain South, Wait Alex, where are we in England ?? lol

i believe i am in South westish area, i seriously forget this all the time, but i am in the South West or East, Not plain South, Wait Alex, where are we in England ?? lol

If you take E company i shall kill you for trying to copy Whiskey Company.......

acctually it was after playing Bad company and Elite ops after playing Black ops lol

• AF-UK Founding Member

Rickmansworth is north west of London just inside the M25. Basically the south of England if you want to look at it that way.

Watford, but we kinda thought if people do join it would be over all of Hertfordshire...

i was going to say Blue tiger airsoft...then i thought...too CoD related :(

Watford, but we kinda thought if people do join it would be over all of Hertfordshire...

Good thought, are you coming to AWA tomorrow? Maybie call it Hertfordshire Airsoft Team?

nah, :( wont have my gun Red 1's new supplier is retarded, they gave him a JG G36c from USA so he has to chrono and stuff, if it is too powerful, then he has to downgrade, free of charge

I went to Red 1 today and saw it acctualy :D

jason really needs to expand his store or get more stock in. If you want a gun he always has to order it.

lol yh alex it was cool, and aron i guess you may be right, but i like jason, and obviously he is much kinder, and has better prices than other places, i think

he can't really he has quite a smalll shop and its only been going a year. Its not as if he has tons of money to have vast stores of guns nor the room in the acctual shop and to be fair the ordering time isn't that long + he gets alot of the lateset guns in before the other shops. He was more or less the first shop in England to get the Magpul Masadas in.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Indeed these are hard times, unfortunately someone might be put off if it's order only and go elsewhere, but at the same time you don't want to tie your money up in stock you can't shift. He is your local airsoft shop so support him as best you can! :)

Archived