New to Airsoft, hi!

Bluegill
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys!

I'm from near Norwich in Norfolk and I've always been interested/had fun with Airsoft weaponry but want to take it further. Have been meaning to for ages but just got round to finding you here and have learned alot reading lots of old forum posts.

A few years ago when I was 18, I picked up a S/H Tokyo Marui Military AUG from a local military shop but I never ever got it working. Being quite shy back then, I took the gun back and sort of told them it wouldn't work, so they took it from me and sent it away. A few days later, it came back with a new hop-up system and a £45 bill for it... I hadn't asked them to do anything with that. Anyway, I gave up on it then and it's not worked since day one. It *may* be the battery, but I'm not sure really.

I returned to the shop a year later and they had a Classic Army M15A4 in at a good price, so I bought that and had my first taste of proper airsoft. Now that works and I wish the AUG did in the same way!

Just hoping to learn more and maybe get involved in some games!

Anyway, rambling now!

Nice to meet you!

Blue :)

welcome to the world of airsoft. If you need any help with that gun ure in the right place as most of these guys are very clued up and very happy to help.

jersy tac, alex, matt, rock climby dave, devastator are just a few names that are very willing and able to help out. (sorry if i missed u out anyone)

welcome to the forum

Brilliant stuff, thanks lads! Looking forward to getting into it more!

REMSoft, would sell you the receiver with the Tasco scope but not sure what's wrong with the gun yet so will hopefully first determine that. If I manage to fix it, I dare say I won't sell the scope but if it's more to fix than it's worth, I'll hit you with a PM ok?

Cheers!

Archived