What Nationality Is Your Gun?

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Vote Here  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Gunz

• British
    • American
    • Austrian
    • German
    • Russian
    • Other (state below)

ok so vote for the country in which the real steel version of your main gun is manufactured...

so heres a basic guide too common guns from each of these places...

British - Sten, Lee Enfield

American - M4, M16, M1, M9, Barrett, M200, 1911, Thompson, Springfield, (lotsa others)

Austrian - Glock, G9

German - MP40, MP44, MG44, MP5 series, G3, G36, G9

Russian - AK47, AK74, AK103, PPSH

so get voting if your unsure use this little magic thing im sure your all familiar with www.google.co.uk

Thanks

Sorry but i think MP5 series, G3, G36, G9 are made by H&K which is a German Company, so i believe those guns may be German not Austrian.

i think Hubert has voted, well there is one vote for British lol and i voted German as i am getting my lovely JG G36c

Eewwwww Famas...

just remembered all the FN guns... EEWWWWWW FN2000 luckily FN Scar was made in USA but the M249

###### you had to ruin my hate for Belgium No offence... to Belgians

i think Hubert has voted, well there is one vote for British lol and i voted German as i am getting my lovely JG G36c

Haha, I hadn't voted at that point :lol:

British R85A1-IW and L86A2-LSW

Technically Belgium should be there - FN Herstal (so the P90, Five-seven, Fn F2000, FAL/SLR, Minimi/M249 & GPMG/L7/M240)

Switzerland too, for Sig (-Saur pistols and -Arms for rifles)

I'm suprised that (atm of posting) there are equal numbers of German and American guns. I assume American would over-right everything.

G36's seem to be gaining popularity, also have SRC released a VIII G36c, cos on Airsoft world, it has a new G36c (SRC) for £150 and it says VIII so umm i had never heard of this

• Supporters

Techinically the L85A2 is German as well

so many guns so many places,

you missed Isreal with the Tar-21, Desert eagle and the Uzi if anyone is rocking those.

you also put MG44, think you mean MG42?

Actually it isn't :lol:

Whilst H&K did re-build the SA80 family, at the time H&K were owned by BAE Systems and the British taxpayer, and the rebuild was done in the Nottingham small arms factory.

I forgot about the G36 being so versatile.

I reckon that in a few years we're going to hear people saying "I don't wanna buy a G36, everyone has them!"

I suppose you could argue to have China there as well, with the QZ-75 bullpup rifle being made in airsoft too.

Around the world in 80 guns... :lol:

• Supporters
Actually it isn't :lol:

Whilst H&K did re-build the SA80 family, at the time H&K were owned by BAE Systems and the British taxpayer, and the rebuild was done in the Nottingham small arms factory.

I forgot about the G36 being so versatile.

I reckon that in a few years we're going to hear people saying "I don't wanna buy a G36, everyone has them!"

I suppose you could argue to have China there as well, with the QZ-75 bullpup rifle being made in airsoft too.

Around the world in 80 guns... :lol:

I guess your Sig is true :D Cheers for correcting me.

i was about to say, when i first looked at this, there is no Taiwan, or China lol or Japan

well my Tar-21 is from Israel! I love being a jew :)

Archived