Do you hold a strangers gun or not?

Jedi_Master

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

So the question for the forum today is whether you should hold a stranger's gun or not when they ask you to?

For example: you have just found a nice position overlooking a route used by the opposition team and a stranger on your team asks you to hold their weapon while they faff around (and maybe borrow some of your spare BBs :) ).

Do you say:
1. Yes, of course
2. No, sorry I am busy
3. Where is your sling?
4. Something else

Edit:

5. Can I keep it?

6. Am I wearing my fluffy unicorn and Care Bear patches?

7. Go and ask Snakeyes75 or Matto2494!

• Supporters

Depends if you know where its been.

More to the point what is your concern on holding another mans weapon?

Its really only a question you can answer and a bit personal for here. I know its general discussion but somethings are a bit much.

I am sure there is some sort of lifestyle forum that could help you more.

Infact thinking about it some one held mine at the mall last game i played few weeks back. I turned to him, our eyes met, we said nothing and i just held it out to him, he took it. And i grabbed the package with my now free hands, all under fire. Was special!!

I even fire it sometimes. If I am forced to hold someone elses gun sometimes the enemy pops up and its their darn gun that is in my hands so I shoot it. I find out a lot of people don't bother to zero their sights!!!

My reply. Kindly f**k yourself sir.

See my reply above. Is totally true! If the guy hadnt just taken my gun wen i held it out to him i could not of grabbed the ammo tin. That tin was the only one we actually got wich we threw to the top of the stairs and another team member ran off with and we won the game by one point! If he had your attitude we would of lost.

• Supporters

See my reply above. Is totally true! If the guy hadnt just taken my gun wen i held it out to him i could not of grabbed the ammo tin. That tin was the only one we actually got wich we threw to the top of the stairs and another team member ran off with and we won the game by one point! If he had your attitude we would of lost.

With that attitude hes already lost.

I've done it, a guy with pistols was blatting away, he threw them on the ground & grabbed his other 2 pistols, he just said ok & off he went

I was out so said ill meet him at the SZ entrance, I cleared them both, working parts to the rear & waited for him, he came back about 5 minutes later & said cheers buddy

What is the problem with some people ?? a soldier will never say Fuck off, I ain't giving you any rounds, oh your bleeding like a pussy so I'll leave it to someone else

If we're playing at soldiers with toy guns then start living by the same things they do (simulated obviously) or just Fuck off elsewhere

A newbie player had his rental run out of battery mid game once. I just gave him my ģ36 and ran in pistols blaring. Got no problem lending my gear.

It sounds to me that the OP has a bit of a thing for not helping people when they need it

• Supporters

It sounds to me that the OP has a bit of a thing for not helping people when they need it

Thats the thing I like about airsoft it really shows you what a person is like.

Its all based on how decent a person you are, honesty, teamwork, friendliness and whether you actually have an ounce of bravery.

Play with someone for the day and you can learn more about their character than some people you have known for years.

Thats the thing I like about airsoft it really shows you what a person is like.

Its all based on how decent a person you are, honesty, teamwork, friendliness and whether you actually have an ounce of bravery.

Play with someone for the day and you can learn more about their character than some people you have known for years.

That's certainly true trig

I've learnt a bit about someone when they relax & get comfy so most of the time it's someone you don't want to know

Its even happened in the 1st game of the day where you had a suspicion about someone

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.