Hi I'm new from London

SpecialForce
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

AIRSOFT SHOP IN LONDON  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to be able to test guns on site prior to buying?

• yes
    • no

Hi people!

I'm Arbi from London.

I Like to get into the trade and need your feedback about thing you would like to have

at a shop or indoor skirmish site.

If you are interested or an entrepreneur yourself contact me!

Looking forward :D

Wouldn't be able to open every box just for the hell, true. The way I would probably approach it is have a good selection ready for testing and promo.

always nice to have a feel for the weapon, however I would feel would abuse the gun by firing them etc, so in my eyes it wouldn't classed as new!

combat south already have a small firing range in store so you can test out a version of the gun and i must admit it makes you feel better about ure purchase. It may help with the sale as the gun being fired is fresh in the mind of the potential buyer and if they like it temptation may win!

combat south already have a small firing range in store so you can test out a version of the gun and i must admit it makes you feel better about ure purchase. It may help with the sale as the gun being fired is fresh in the mind of the potential buyer and if they like it temptation may win!

yes but how many times have u gone into combat south and seen anyone actually firering a gun in there everytime i go in there and ask to test fire then gun they say the only one they got is on the wall and you cant use that incase somoene wants to buy it!

Archived