Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpecialForce

Hi I'm new from London

AIRSOFT SHOP IN LONDON   10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to be able to test guns on site prior to buying?

• yes
    • no

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

Hi people!

I'm Arbi from London.

I Like to get into the trade and need your feedback about thing you would like to have

at a shop or indoor skirmish site.

If you are interested or an entrepreneur yourself contact me!

Looking forward :D

and always reward regular in-store buyers by letting them play around with new kit. Used the KWA MP9 and Marui Hicapa extreme at my local. has tempted me with the MP9.... to the point where i may actaully have to buy one

always nice to have a feel for the weapon, however I would feel would abuse the gun by firing them etc, so in my eyes it wouldn't classed as new!

oh no, we don't fire ones for sale, he keeps one of howvere many he gets in on show and then that one is used for firing in the shop, unless you buy one, then feel free to wail as many rounds out as you want

Wouldn't be able to open every box just for the hell, true. The way I would probably approach it is have a good selection ready for testing and promo.

always nice to have a feel for the weapon, however I would feel would abuse the gun by firing them etc, so in my eyes it wouldn't classed as new!

combat south already have a small firing range in store so you can test out a version of the gun and i must admit it makes you feel better about ure purchase. It may help with the sale as the gun being fired is fresh in the mind of the potential buyer and if they like it temptation may win!

combat south already have a small firing range in store so you can test out a version of the gun and i must admit it makes you feel better about ure purchase. It may help with the sale as the gun being fired is fresh in the mind of the potential buyer and if they like it temptation may win!

yes but how many times have u gone into combat south and seen anyone actually firering a gun in there everytime i go in there and ask to test fire then gun they say the only one they got is on the wall and you cant use that incase somoene wants to buy it!