Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sol1821

g&g m4 gr-16 blowback two tone airsoft gun

19 posts in this topic

near enuf 4Kg i have one :) there awesome

near enuf 4Kg i have one :) there awesome

4kg wow. thats a kg heavier than the real thing. :o

have you got the two tone one? what do you think of the colored plastic vs a paint job?

lemme re weigh it :P might be bout 3 or something...

2 1/2 unloaded... sorry it was due to my weird weird mind... still feels real though

:lol: Fate...

Is it better than the SRC M4A1?

With this plastic you can't spray over it remember, so you'll have to replace the plastic parts if you want to change colour.

You can't spray it unless you have a defence. But you can spray it if you do, there are plenty of spray paints which will work on plastic.

On Action Hobbies it says it's made of some special plastic (can't remember the name) that can't be sprayed over.

I think what they are getting at, is in the factory the plastic is made in that colour, instead of building the gun the original colour then spraying it Green (or whatever) That is why 2 tones are like £10 + than the RIF as it costs more to produce plastics in the Greens, etc.

I think what they are getting at, is in the factory the plastic is made in that colour, instead of building the gun the original colour then spraying it Green (or whatever) That is why 2 tones are like £10 + than the RIF as it costs more to produce plastics in the Greens, etc.

OH ok I get it. Is this gun better than the SRC M4A1?

OH ok I get it. Is this gun better than the SRC M4A1?

G&G has a pretty decent reputation on the higher-end pricing. For the "sportlines", for what I've heard, they are OK but avoid installing more powerful springs.

SO I've heard-

Anyway, for that price range, expect every "sportline" to be fairly similar, unless you get the cheaper G&P's.

G&G has a pretty decent reputation on the higher-end pricing. For the "sportlines", for what I've heard, they are OK but avoid installing more powerful springs.

SO I've heard-

Anyway, for that price range, expect every "sportline" to be fairly similar, unless you get the cheaper G&P's.

Thanks, I'm thinking of going for the SRC as it's single tone. :)

GR16 is a great gun, good that only the receiver is clear as well plus the blowback is a nice touch. Fires well with decent FPS and a nice weight to it.

As it is the blow back would it not fit to normall version 2 recievers , would look loads better than spray paint .

but obvysly a bit more pricey!

get a g&g it makes the src look like a pile of poo.just recived my g&g yesturday and went skirmishing today and im out standed how good it is

i own the GR16, nice gun it is