gbb pistol?

sam000
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/KWA-KM18c-2-Tone_ATE34.aspx?0

^

the kwa km18c or

http://www.eliteairsoftuk.com/xcart/produc...=349&page=1

^

a HFC M190

if you guys could check them out and say if they are good or not, maybe from owning one or etc would be great cheers.

or if you could be nice enough to link me to other good gbb pistols would be awesome. :)

thanks guys

sam

Glock 18C is the daddy.

Ive used mine several times in a woodland skirmish and its seriously up to the job. mine is a KWA and i cant stress its a really good pistol. only draw back is you rattle through the mag like ya wouldnt beleive on full auto so either get a few mags or get yaself an extended 50 round mag (well 49).

overall though ya cant go wrong just make sure ya get the metal slide as it chews the plastic ones up on full auto. if ya go KWA ya get a metal slide. oh 1 last thing if ya get the 18c make sure you pull the slide back before changing the selector because if you dont this can cause selector problems.

I beg to differ I've had my HFC M190 since 2003 and its still reliably pumping out rounds at 300 on a warmish day, I've found that its both more accurate than a G18 and more durable than a hi cappa. It's also a beast of a size yet very well proportioned and not too heavy. The only disadvantage are the lack of full auto. But there has only been one instance where it might have been useful in the almost 8 years I've had it. But it is still your choice. However see if you can try out both at your site and make your decision only when you feel ready.

Hope this helps.

ok thanks alot mate :)

whats the best place to but spare mags?

Id check out www.zerooneairsoft.co.uk if i was you. and its worth getting a proper mag from their instead of china incase you get a dud and its easier for returns etc. i think they are around 32 quid for another standard mag and for a hi-cap 48 quid but thats a rough guess.

I cant speak for the other pistol you want but i know you wont be dissapointed if you treat ure self to one of these mothers of violence!

Archived