xbox 360

sarni307
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Assassins Creed was the best,

2 was okay,

brotherhood is pretty much the same as 2 but with multiplayer,

and the new one might just be strange and have an unexpected outcome...

the first is always the best!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

GT is Bullet4MyEnemy, it's the same on the PS3 and YouTube - not that I have any videos lol.

I really only play Battlefield BC2 (only one bitch ass achievement left to get), awaiting Battlefield 3 as well as Gears 3, though that's more for the story.

Personally I can't stand CoD - any of them (Except Finest Hour, that was a good game), so don't add me and then send me loads of invites to it, or I'll stare at you evilly forever >:-(

Also, it'd be good if everyone gave their forum name in the GT add, just so we know who's adding who, I tend to decline adds I don't know.

• Supporters

Gamer Tag is SoupOnHerHed.

Mainly play BF:BC2, GTA:IV, and will rarely play CoD, although I get bored of it easily.

I quite often leave my Xbox on, so it looks like I'm online when I'm not even there.

• Supporters

Oh Red River too, I'd forgotten about that.

Actually been looking for people who play it so I can do the FTE missions, 'cos they tend to be near impossible with an AI squad.

• Supporters

Hey guys and girls add me on the xbox for a game

i play

battlefield bad company 2

O F red river

assasins creed

GTA IV

• Supporters

I'd need your GT if I were to add you.. :P

Archived