MP5 SPortline disassembly help

Southpaw
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening guys,

I've got something rattling around in my gun and I'm trying to disassemble it but I'm struggling. I've got it down to the receiver and the guide I'm reading (different MP5 but only one I could find) says the upper and lower should come apart. It looks like mine can do that and come in halves left and right, front end's doing that fine, but the back is stuck. Only thing I haven't done on the guide is remove the selector switch since his pic had a screw in it and mine doesn't so no idea how it comes off but its the only thing I can see left that could be holding it together. SO does this come off and if so how?

Thanks guys

R u using youtube? cuz thats exellent for video guides!?!

What make mp5 is it and i will look for one for you!

Southpaw, the best advice I can offer is to buy a new spring to replace the one you lost, and the plastic bit you broke. Give me a shout/pm when you have them, I will rebuild it for you

Archived