Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mitchell Gee

Sidearms

4 posts in this topic

ok... so i am looking into getting a nice sidearm and im intrested in GBB's so i have came up with some ideas...

these are a couple that i want but i would like others opinions:

Firstly: KWA 1911A1 - Full metal, only thing i dont like is the brown handle with blue slide (kinda clashes)

Secondly: KWA KP45 NS2 - Mostly metal, looks sexy and lara croft used it.

3rd: KWA M9 PTP - Mostly metal - I like M9's...

4th: KWA M226 NS2 PTP - Would match my british loadout... allthough i run with an M4 so it wouldnt make much diffrence...

Lastly: Galaxy MP5k - It would do nicely, but i hear its plasticy

if you could go up to beat KWA (£150) for the BRAND NEW TM Berreta Px4 !!! my friend has it...it is soo cool, polymer frame... etc. it has no 2 tone but someone could easily 2 tone for you

I would go for a kwa glock 18c as i have 1 and its a real beast! But if ure primarily a sniper id seriously look ito an AEG MP5K and get a drop leg holster!

i would get the glock but i want something different... and i only want semi auto

tbh im struggling beetween the 1911 and the USP as i like the modern look of the USP but love 1911's and if it lasts me long enough to get ukara'd could you imagine what you could do with a spray can.... or maybe some gold plating! no. but seriously how often do you see a silver slided 1911 it would be pretty!