Handguns

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What Handgun?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What should i buy? it must be two tone

• Glock 17
    • Glock 18
    • Glock 26
    • Desert Eagle
    • USP
    • Other, state below

hi there, i have a S&W sigma Co2 (well should arrive today through Parcelforce 24hr delivery even tho it was dispatched thursday! its tuesday now) but next year i wanna get something pretty, something awesome, something... sexy. so i was thinking i wanna GBB (dont go on bout cold weather etc. i already know... i buy it long johns :P) so i was thinking whether to get a gun from the glock series, KWA make nice gunz... so i could get there USP but i also like Deagles so i could get one painted for me... only prob is two tone deagles are ugly... I realy like the look of the USP but im tempted by the glock 26's metal slide and full auto... and it tinyness? but snyway you vote! now... go on, vote, please?, it only takes a sec, its up there, go on, you know you want to...

tbh i wanna sig but the one i want is £130 and is full metal... (Dear Santa) i like the glocks but not the look of them... (same old same old... and the USP im looking at has the same muzzle extensions that are in the tomb raider films/games... and i think its full metal... i still have plenty of time to think about it...... either until i get 120-130 quid or my bday comes... (in august)

Archived