Beesting Airsoft - beestingairsoft.com

proffrink
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Apologies on bumping this thread, but didn't want to open a new one. Has anyone had any more recent contact with Beesting? I used them a lot last year, but I ordered this week and have had no emails or anything confirming the order, or it's status.

I messaged the owner on FB and had no joy, just PD'm the actual page to see if I get a response.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Don't quote me on this, but rumour on the street is there having cash flow issues as the original backer wanted his £££ back or something

I hope that it's wrong as they where brilliant when I have ordered from them in the past

i teied pming the fb group for some help. no reply.

ordered a fitting and was here a few days later but only knew as dps had notified me. beeestings didnt send me any info

I spoke to them today, advised me something was incorrect on my order in terms of what I wanted to build (reg and converted to use mancraft with some other QD fittings on rifles) They helped me choose the correct parts and got my order out today :)

• 3 months later...

Placed an order with them Sunday, now Thurs PM and heard nothing back to them after enquiring about my order both by email and on FB.

If you look at their page it's all bad reviews recently.

Beginning to worry they have actually just taking my money and I'm never going to see it again.

Very bad service which is just sad considering how well rated it seems these guys used to be.

They don't even reply to you with some bullshit excuse and just appear to just be straight up ignoring everyone, which is the most annoying thing. 

I did not pay with PayPal specifically because I thought they were supposed to be reputable and there was no risk. Guess not. I've learnt my lesson there...

To add insult to injury...Patrol Base get more stock literally like the day after (where I was gonna get one, but had to renew UKARA etc which took me the one extra week then the very day I go to buy it last one's been reserved, at which point I went outside and ordered from Beesting cos I thought I'll get it by Tuesday, look where that's got me )

• 2 months later...

Sorry don't want to necro post but having read this thread my current situation is an echo of the above experiences.

I ordered last week and paid next day delivery. Not heard/seen a thing except for order confirmation

Since then I have:

-tried two of their email address (one of which is no longer active)

-Emailed both of Dannys profiles on FB as the beesting fb page appears to have been closed.

Such a shame there are so few reputable hpa sellers in the UK :( (the grange screwed me last time hence my purchase from BS)

Anyone know how I can get hold of them before I click the paypal dispute button?

For HPA equipment your better off using Powair6 in France or skirmshop in Holland.  There is also High Pressure Airsoft in the UK which have begun recently and are looking good for equipment as they are now the UK supplier of Amped Airsoft.

Thanks Sokar.

I'll have a look at HPAUK.

I suspect I'll end up ordering direct from wolverine for security.

Just have to wait till the end of the month now to get my money back..... grrrr..........

18 minutes ago, EVL said:

Thanks Sokar.

I'll have a look at HPAUK.

I suspect I'll end up ordering direct from wolverine for security.

Just have to wait till the end of the month now to get my money back..... grrrr..........

just remember if you are ordering from them directly you will get import / custom charges etc..

if it's wolverine stuff you are looking at, take a look at highpressureairsoft.co.uk their prices aren't too bad and they've just had a lot of stock come in which is where i got my new parts from

Archived