Mitchell Gee

Forum Patches?

Would you buy a forum patch?   59 members have voted

1. 1. Answer yes or no..

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

318 posts in this topic

Slowly getting there, what kind of price are you guys expecting to pay for these?

I've checked out competition and:

- ZeroIn sells for £1.25 plus postage which isn't really possible for us to match as we can't order in the kind of bulk they can as we don't have an entire store backing us up financially.

- Airsoft International (the magazine) sell their's for £8 each or 3 for £20 inc. P&P, however I think that's a bit steep.

Let me know what you think, please be honest :D

Edit: Does a difference between printed or embroidered patches affect your decision? Patches are 4x2 inches and the designs above, come with Velcro etc.

PERSONALLY

i wouldn't mind something more simple like just the "AFUK"

We're either set on the design/it isn't an issue.

This is what we're interested in... :)

Slowly getting there, what kind of price are you guys expecting to pay for these?

I've checked out competition and:

- ZeroIn sells for £1.25 plus postage which isn't really possible for us to match as we can't order in the kind of bulk they can as we don't have an entire store backing us up financially.

- Airsoft International (the magazine) sell their's for £8 each or 3 for £20 inc. P&P, however I think that's a bit steep.

Let me know what you think, please be honest :D

Edit: Does a difference between printed or embroidered patches affect your decision? Patches are 4x2 inches and the designs above, come with Velcro etc.

yeh embroided first choice for me... but printed are quicker and cheaper, were you ordering from?

dont want to sound like a tight arse but i think if it was anymore than £8 i will not buy one but that or less is bout spot on me's thinks

We wouldn't ever consider selling them at that price anyway.

The debate please is what you'd pay for them/what you think is a fair price. Not how/why/who/what/when they are made of except if you'd have a difference between printed and embroidered or if you are just happy to support the forum :P

£5 is a fair price (thats what we sell our team badges for). I think embroided would look better and velro on the back would help but what ever is easiest for you to get, I doubt anyone is too fussed. I also believe I should get it for free :P

i think at £5 they would go in no time

they also give a good image about the forum to new people, alex where did you get your badges made?

how much do they cost? how do i but them??

Those look really good Dev :)

I'd love to have 'em on my kit

And the velcro bit is really handy, saves me having to re-learn my sewing skills! :lol:

after seeing the pics...im going all stiff in the wrong places!?