Forum Patches?

Mitchell Gee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Would you buy a forum patch?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Answer yes or no..

• Yes
    • No

ah so i always have my mum to sew for me...oh wait i have a sister doing textiles and graphics... for her GCSE's or was that A levels? i am confused by these choices in life :lol:

Me sowing?? thats a joke right? lol

of course Jack, no body expects you to do anything other than Airsoft and ride your bike...if you combine them...DRIVE BY

it might, you know, or not, robot, cyborg thingies...

but ur knee didnt cost you £4000... ahaha

no but it may have cost him phycologically

wait, i only just realised that this was the topic about patches...lol just a tiny bit off topic guys

untill we have any idea of what the costs are gonna be like and if we're doing them or not theres not much to say...

lol, i will make a random off topic for you guys to be...random in

What the heck?! im scared... either a Mod failed, or it was a glitch

Lol anyway, those designs were very nice, inspired me to do something similar, if my little "team" takes off...

maybe you can do a thing were once you get donated £100 (in total not just from one person) you get 100 patches (will cost £100)

then you set up this subsrription thing... then every month... you do a raffle using the money donated (u use what money you made so if you make £50 from donations and patch profits you will say make a raffle witha total worth of £40 and use the tenner for improvements to the site) and weel yeh come up with ideas and you may be able to make a personnal profit too, it will take time but yeh

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.