Forum Patches?

Mitchell Gee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Would you buy a forum patch?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Answer yes or no..

• Yes
    • No

Well i could mention you guys at the end of my videos for £100 a video... na jk, i'll mention you at the end of all my youtube videos if u want...

If you do, do you think you could put a link to my youtube somewhere on the site? if not then np i will mention u anyway

Thanks,

Mitchell

• 3 weeks later...

No worries mate, in no rush anyway. Need to order some more for my other loadouts but wanted to look at one up close first :)

i have pictures of my patch on my gear, just the task of taking the mem card out of my camera and putting it in the PC is to much for me to handle...

• AF-UK Founding Member
I think you should name and shame the people who voted yes and have not brought

I'd love to but I only see the number like you, not who voted :P

I can't belive that this forum is riddled with people who are constantly on about spending £££££s on different bits of gear/guns and don't even buy a patch to help support the forum.... They don't even have to wear it!!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!! :angry:

ive got about 3 and my brother has 2 but he lost one still dont know how

pla to get more for the team B)

i would order some more but i only have enough money to buy BB's and pay my entrance fee for next game, and i owe my dad for the hydration pack he just bought me... im sure they will all sell in time... and I would suggest naming and shaming too, but thats not possible... you need to change the voting system a little bit dev :P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.