Forum Patches?

Mitchell Gee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Would you buy a forum patch?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Answer yes or no..

• Yes
    • No

• AF-UK Founding Member
still will not allow me to log in to buy anything, nor will it allow me to register as my Email already has an account apparently

I suggest you try and recover your password then as your email address has obviously been set up as a google account at some point.

Or you could use a different email address as suggested.

• AF-UK Founding Member

BUMP - Up we go..

Really disappointed to see the low up take of these guys. So much interest, we've delivered some great quality patches at a fair price but now it seems no one wants one! :(

i will Dev, as i have just agreed to get a hop up for my gun, and totally forgot about this, gonna get one ASAP!

• AF-UK Founding Member
Just ordered a blue one to go with the od one I already have let's hope this one dosnt take 2weeks to turn up ( royal mail :angry: )

Got your order. Will go and stick it in the post box now. Should be with you early next week :)

recived the patch this morning and it has to be said that the od one is really nice but the blue on which turnt up today looks amazing is going to be perfect for cqb.

many thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • AF-UK Founding Member
Yeah, got my OD and Blue/White ones off Dave on sunday, theyre fantastic, look great and are really well made, cheers! :D

Thanks Lep.

Up we go anyway. Although I do love looking at these all sat in the box I do also want them sold! :P

thats what i told him on Skype lol! Also maybe he was thinking about you! :lol:

My first one took ages but the second was quick couple of days all depends on how the good people at royal mail are feeling I guess

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.