Forum Patches?

Mitchell Gee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Would you buy a forum patch?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Answer yes or no..

• Yes
    • No

• AF-UK Founding Member

BUMP

Till the end of January, if anyone buys 3 I'll throw an extra one in for free. Leave which colour you'd like in the order notes or you can PM me your preference.

If you've ordered before (must be to the same address/name) then I'll chuck a free one in on any order size to make up for the fact you missed out on this short deal. I'm just that nice :P

This ends on the 31st January 2012 at 23.59. Order after that and you'll have missed out I'm afraid.

Thanks for supporting the forum.

• 2 weeks later...
Interesting to see some slightly 'worn-in' ones. All the ones I have just stay sat in a box out of harms way :P

What have they been through? Anyone put one in the wash? :lol:

Yes all patches come with velcro backing (plus the other bit to put on your kit if you desire), it doesn't add much to the thickness if you'd rather just sew it straight on.

With regards to 40-50, it'd be you guys that see the gain, if we shift that amount we might be looking at a forum upgrade and a new (better) look, colours wouldn't be changed too much just a freshen up. All depends on what we can pull in though.

Jesus Christ! NECRO POST!

When are the devs going to sort this out..... Ohh... wait....

Sorry.

• AF-UK Founding Member

We have more than enough stock considering we've been going nearly a year.

Tan:

Sold 22% of stock

Blue:

Sold 28% of stock

Olive:

Sold 48% of stock

With regards to numbers, the poll works out at about right if everyone was to buy 1 patch only. Obviously most people have taken advantage of the price for 2/3 and some people have ordered more than once.

Unfortunately, this means that nowhere near the number of people that voted yes have actually bought a patch. Clearly some people voted without actually having any interest in buying :lol:

Our stock level was forecast on the fact that all the people voting might want 2/3 and that would have left us with at least 60% of all the stock sold, rather than 30% like now.

• 3 years later...
  • Head Moderator

So any plans to do a black forum badge? And maybe a little shorter length so that it fits better on Fast helmets.

Resurrecting another necro, just to keep @ ImTriggerHappy happy on a Saturday morning :)

Resurrecting another necro, just to keep @ ImTriggerHappy happy on a Saturday morning :)

He hasn't taken the bait so we shall carry it over to Sunday... something to occupy his time when he gets back from The Mall.

Just bought two patches as well.

• Supporters

You and me both... worked last night so skirmishing today is out of the question. Next Sunday however...

Think I am going to be out for a couple of weeks. Got a private game in 3 weeks and hopefully will get to the mall at the end of December but I think that will be it until January.

Not happy about it but thats life sometimes.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.