Forum Patches?

Mitchell Gee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Would you buy a forum patch?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Answer yes or no..

• Yes
    • No

• AF-UK Founding Member

4" x 2" or in metric 10cm x 5cm.

Sorry I really should have included it on the page, I'll do it now!

Edit: Dimensions now included on Patches page.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Have added a banner to the top of most pages stating that these are now available but now wondering if it's a little large?

Opinions on making these visible but not intrusive would be great :)

• AF-UK Founding Member

Afraid not at the moment. Google Checkout is better for what we're doing here.

Don't be put off though - It's dead quick and easy to fill in your details and it is just as secure as PayPal if not better :)

• AF-UK Founding Member

You have my word.

It's all done through Google. They're handling hundreds of thousands of transactions daily for people across the world. Google are fully regulated to do it and Google Checkout is used on many very popular online shops too.

Ordered Dev... you should do those sticker things were it says "Hello My Name Is" were you write your name and stick it too whatever... but it should be like

"Hello My Name Is"

"And You Just Got Hit By An AF-UK Member!"

i will begin designing lol... im bored

• AF-UK Founding Member

Yup it's come through no problems fate, just waiting for it to process. Will post today :)

I love the suggestions but until we are breaking even on the patches we can't be doing anything else yet :P

Dunno if this is fully appropriate but it could say "...And you got hit by a AF-UK-ING member" ? and are there any postage costs?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.