Forum Patches?

Mitchell Gee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Would you buy a forum patch?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Answer yes or no..

• Yes
    • No

im so excited?

and out of interest airsoftgunner are you the guy that broke your gun and you couldnt get it to stop firing? Alex told me? im the new member of the team, my names Mitchell if you dont already know :P

Haha Alex i know who your talking about its a bit of a shame as A&K M249's are becoming more rare in RIF form is he repairing it?

Oh right I would spend most money on upgrades as theres not much you can do with attatchments apart from a scope really. Make it Lipo ready and spew out 30rps with a 2500 round box mag :)

Yeah Im pretty sure 30rps for a min = 1800 rounds that will probably make the gun explode :0

• AF-UK Founding Member

They've been talked about for a long time, but they're now available!

These are a great way to help support the forum.

Link can be found on the top bar, next to donate, at the top of the forum index and topic lists and will shortly be in my signature.

Here's the link:

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php?act=patches

Enjoy!

• AF-UK Founding Member

Haha.

Just to check everything went smoothly? You received a confirmation email etc? I have tested it thoroughly but it's always great to check with several others too :)

yep it has given conformation of order and a order number. will be looking to buy more in the future just one for now to test the water.

if you dont mind me asking how many have you got?

OMG! there finally here! looks like i will be buying one tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

and i feel quite proud that i was the one who started this thread...

Thanks Dev and the Mods!

50 of each colour at the moment. Shouldn't run out for a while unless they fly off the shelves!

Only time will tell if all the people that voted yes will put their money where their mouth is. :P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.