Forum Patches?

Mitchell Gee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Would you buy a forum patch?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Answer yes or no..

• Yes
    • No

• 2 weeks later...
  • AF-UK Founding Member

Slowly getting there, what kind of price are you guys expecting to pay for these?

I've checked out competition and:

- ZeroIn sells for £1.25 plus postage which isn't really possible for us to match as we can't order in the kind of bulk they can as we don't have an entire store backing us up financially.

- Airsoft International (the magazine) sell their's for £8 each or 3 for £20 inc. P&P, however I think that's a bit steep.

Let me know what you think, please be honest :D

Edit: Does a difference between printed or embroidered patches affect your decision? Patches are 4x2 inches and the designs above, come with Velcro etc.

• AF-UK Founding Member

We're either set on the design/it isn't an issue.

This is what we're interested in... :)

Slowly getting there, what kind of price are you guys expecting to pay for these?

I've checked out competition and:

- ZeroIn sells for £1.25 plus postage which isn't really possible for us to match as we can't order in the kind of bulk they can as we don't have an entire store backing us up financially.

- Airsoft International (the magazine) sell their's for £8 each or 3 for £20 inc. P&P, however I think that's a bit steep.

Let me know what you think, please be honest :D

Edit: Does a difference between printed or embroidered patches affect your decision? Patches are 4x2 inches and the designs above, come with Velcro etc.

• AF-UK Founding Member

We wouldn't ever consider selling them at that price anyway.

The debate please is what you'd pay for them/what you think is a fair price. Not how/why/who/what/when they are made of except if you'd have a difference between printed and embroidered or if you are just happy to support the forum :P

• 2 weeks later...

Those look really good Dev :)

I'd love to have 'em on my kit

And the velcro bit is really handy, saves me having to re-learn my sewing skills! :lol:

after seeing the pics...im going all stiff in the wrong places!?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.