New CQB Site in London ?

Baz JJ

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Blitz CQB to be opening in the next three weeks and run by Airborne Airsoft. From the initial pictures available on Facebook, it's looking very good indeed!

That is great news considering how awful the choices are in London right now! Still initial pictures makes it look quite small, really hard to know at this point but if its opening in a few weeks time I'll definitely go out there and try it as soon as I can.

Says on FB its 300x300 metres. But that could be hearsay (though it's from a Airborne Airsoft staff).

I think that's 12 (3x4)football pitches - hope that means something to you - i've never seen one (except on tv) so I don't know.

• Supporters

Looking very interested in this, widens my choices up even more :D

Looking very interested in this, widens my choices up even more :D

Haha, when one venue replaces another, there is not more choice :D

Going to bunk 51 this weekend, I don't really want too, but I have to, for reasons.

300m x 300m is excellent for a CQB place. Considering the quality of the other airbourne sites I am actually pretty hopeful.

I don't suppose someone wants to post up any photos or more info. I don't have Facebook so can't see it.

Interested to try cqb tho. Heading to the mall for the first time very soon.

It looks just as big (Maybe bigger) than Bunker 51 but it looks more open and without the choke points. The buildings will add a different dimension to the game play here compared to B51. Very much looking forward to this. When they release an opening/first skirmish date, anyone fancy forming an AF-UK team?

B51 does have some square footage, but it's the layout that does it in. This new venue should be bigger but no one will know for sure until we get in there. Just glad to see a new site in London as I was beginning to think that no one would ever open another London site!

Ah that is a lot smaller and sounds pretty similar to bunker 51. My interest just turned into disappointment.

Hopefully it will be clean, well lit, not as large teams as wolf's 20v20, two storey indoors, not slippery, not away from the underground, better run, more than twice a month (lol).

Hopefully!

Hopefully it will be clean, well lit, not as large teams as wolf's 20v20, two storey indoors, not slippery, not away from the underground, better run, more than twice a month (lol).

Hopefully!

+aircon, really need it to be a bit cooler than B51's 40C blast furnace!

I think this will be bigger than B51. The previous measurement made by them was just a very rough guess, so don't feel disappointed just yet Brightcandle!! :)

I think this will be bigger than B51. The previous measurement made by them was just a very rough guess, so don't feel disappointed just yet Brightcandle!! :)

300 m^2 is just 17mx17m. That is pretty small, smaller than Bunker 51. B51 has at most about a 40m shot across the angles and its also got the area across the top, so by square footage alone this has less than Bunker 51.

If its 5v5 or 10v10 then its got a chance but not 30v30.

Defiantly going to have to check this place out, joined the Facebook group, pictures look good so far! Only 20minutes from me too, wonder if there is any onsite parking or parking nearby

• Supporters

wonder if there is any onsite parking or parking nearby

Damn i hope so, London is a nightmare to get parking and i dont fancy hauling guns (in cases) wearing MTP etc in an area that is predominantly multicultural (if you get what i mean) least they get the wrong idea and think that i am part of some far right group.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.